Anyone have experience with Epox 4T4A+ Rambus mobo

groth2757

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2002
I have a Gigabyte GA-7VRXP and a GA-8IHXP and both have given me trouble in the past or are in the process of giving me trouble. My current sytem that I'm using is the GA-8IHXP with a P4 2.4B. I'm having troubles with the onboard NIC. Basically I'm fed up with Gigabyte all together.

Is anyone using the Epox 4T4A+ in thier current systems. If so what has your experience been with it? I've read in the past that Epox is known for thier rock solid stability and that is what I'm in search of these days. I'm sick of having problems with bad hardware. The 4T4A+ has the 850E/ICH4 so it has everything that I'm looking for. It's on <A HREF="http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=manufactory&catalog=280&manufactory=1318&DEPA=1&sortby=14&order=1" target="_new">Newegg</A> for just $147.00 dollars. If anyone has any info on thier experience with this board let me know. Thanks in advance!!!

I also love the layout of the 4T4A+, it looks so clean the way they set up where everything is placed.

<font color=blue>Can anyone help me overclock my girlfriend's love toy?<font color=blue><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by groth2757 on 11/17/02 03:59 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

groth2757

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2002
Ok does anyone know for sure if this takes 32 bit RIMMS or 16 bit RIMMS? I can't find a clear answer online.

<font color=blue>Can anyone help me overclock my girlfriend's love toy?<font color=blue>