how do I do a mini format

I keep getting this message when I try to open anything on my computer
"rundll32.exe the specified path does not exist" I have tried to reload
windows xp but I get the same error message. I was told to do a mini format
in dos but I dont know how to.
Please Help Me

map

"Aussiebiz" wrote:

> I keep getting this message when I try to open anything on my computer
> "rundll32.exe the specified path does not exist" I have tried to reload
> windows xp but I get the same error message. I was told to do a mini format
> in dos but I dont know how to.
> Please Help Me

Never heard of a mini format!
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/rundll32.htm

Yes you have.. don't you remember being taught about the big format..
something about low flying.. :)