Status
Not open for further replies.

Boensystems

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
For sale is a brand new mid/high end system. It was custom designed from the ground up to be able to tackle all of the latest games at high resolutions and settings. This system combines rock solid performance at an affordable price. The system specs are as followed.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHZ Black Edition
The Black Edition features an unlocked CPU multiplier. That means its easy and virtualy risk free to get even more power out of this beast.

MSI K9A2 Neo-F AM2+/AM2 AMD 770

OCZ Gold 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2

LITE-ON DVD Burner

Western Digital Caviar 250GB Hard Drive

Thermaltake TR2 430W Power Supply

NZXT Alpha Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Case with side panel window.

SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 4670 512MB
This video card has won numerous praises for its outstanding performance in games and mainstream price. A perfect compliment for this great system. If your a gamer you know this is one of the most important parts of a gaming system. If your NOT a gamer I have a less powerful Nvidia EVGA 6800 GS 256mb -$60 ($690)

This system will NOT disappoint. All manufactures listed above are high quality brands. A similar system from one of the big companies easily costs double the price of this monster.

Email me at Boensystems@gmail.com if interested.

fatty35

Distinguished
May 29, 2007
im sorry to be the one to tell you this but your not going to get anywhere near what your looking for as we can all build the same if not better system for cheaper.

My advice is that you part it out or take your chances on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.