Add/Remove Windows Components

whenever i click on the add or remove programs on the left side of a window
under system tasks and then i click on Add/Remove Windows Components, a
window comes up saying "Another copy of this setup program is running. please
wait until the other setup is completed before attempting to run this program
again" Except i dont have anything else running. i could access it before but
now i can't. I have Windows XP Service Pack 2.
1 answer Last reply
More about remove windows components

    Hi Alex,

    I'm getting the same problem as you. Just wondering if you resolved the
    problem?

    Kitty

    "Alex" wrote:

    > whenever i click on the add or remove programs on the left side of a window
    > under system tasks and then i click on Add/Remove Windows Components, a
    > window comes up saying "Another copy of this setup program is running. please
    > wait until the other setup is completed before attempting to run this program
    > again" Except i dont have anything else running. i could access it before but
    > now i can't. I have Windows XP Service Pack 2.

Microsoft Components Windows XP