User Accounts HELP

I am unable to delete a user account that i want to
delete, the program always responds with "not responding"
after 2 minutes of clicking the delete button. Is there
any suggestions to deleting this account, thanks

Need Help ASAP
2 answers Last reply
More about user accounts help

    "Kari" <kariflaagan42@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am unable to delete a user account that i want to
    > delete, the program always responds with "not responding"
    > after 2 minutes of clicking the delete button. Is there
    > any suggestions to deleting this account, thanks
    >
    > Need Help ASAP

    what account? Administrator? Can't be deleted.

    i am having the exact same problem. And yes its'an administrater account

    "george" wrote:

    > "Kari" <kariflaagan42@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >I am unable to delete a user account that i want to
    > > delete, the program always responds with "not responding"
    > > after 2 minutes of clicking the delete button. Is there
    > > any suggestions to deleting this account, thanks
    > >
    > > Need Help ASAP
    >
    > what account? Administrator? Can't be deleted.

Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP