  • Microsoft
  • User Accounts
  • Windows XP
September 10, 2004 4:16:07 PM

I am unable to delete a user account that i want to
delete, the program always responds with "not responding"
after 2 minutes of clicking the delete button. Is there
any suggestions to deleting this account, thanks

Need Help ASAP

More about : user accounts

September 11, 2004 3:45:38 AM

"Kari" <kariflaagan42@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am unable to delete a user account that i want to
> delete, the program always responds with "not responding"
> after 2 minutes of clicking the delete button. Is there
> any suggestions to deleting this account, thanks
>
> Need Help ASAP

what account? Administrator? Can't be deleted.
November 28, 2004 10:49:04 AM

i am having the exact same problem. And yes its'an administrater account

!