How do you change the language?

I need to change the language of my xp to polish can some one help?

--
Alex5118
2 answers Last reply

    Alex;
    You can't change the language of Windows.
    If you want Windows XP in Polish, you need to buy Windows XP in
    Polish.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Alex5118" <Alex5118.1ce40y@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > I need to change the language of my xp to polish can some one help?
    >

    > --
    > Alex5118

    Windows XP is written in specific language versions, therefore one
    cannot change it from one language version to another. You'll need
    to purchase a "Full Version" of Windows XP in the language version
    you desire, reformat your drive and install it "clean".

    Or if you have an available empty drive or partition, you can install
    another "Full Version" of Windows XP in a different language version
    and create a dual-boot configuration.

    Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

    Welcome to WorldLanguage.com!
    http://www.worldlanguage.com/

    A good third-party partitioning program is Partition Magic 8.
    http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Alex5118" wrote:

    | I need to change the language of my xp to polish can some one help?
    |
    | --
    | Alex5118

Microsoft Windows XP