How do you change the language?

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
September 11, 2004 2:35:40 AM

I need to change the language of my xp to polish can some one help?

--
Alex5118

More about : change language

Anonymous
September 11, 2004 2:35:41 AM

Alex;
You can't change the language of Windows.
If you want Windows XP in Polish, you need to buy Windows XP in
Polish.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Alex5118" <Alex5118.1ce40y@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I need to change the language of my xp to polish can some one help?
>

> --
> Alex5118
Anonymous
September 11, 2004 2:35:41 AM

Windows XP is written in specific language versions, therefore one
cannot change it from one language version to another. You'll need
to purchase a "Full Version" of Windows XP in the language version
you desire, reformat your drive and install it "clean".

Or if you have an available empty drive or partition, you can install
another "Full Version" of Windows XP in a different language version
and create a dual-boot configuration.

Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

Welcome to WorldLanguage.com!
http://www.worldlanguage.com/

A good third-party partitioning program is Partition Magic 8.
http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP