Sign in with
Your question
Closed

When people accuse you of hacking...

Last response: in Video Games
December 16, 2007 9:04:41 PM

Now usually I wouldn't mind the sort of person that gets owned so much that they accuse people of "hacking" because they're stats are higher than the normal or average person. But lately while playing Call of Duty 4, and, not to brag, but getting phenomenal scores and otherwise "owning" folks; people shout "hacker," like the boy who cried wolf. It's starting to irritate me a bit. In fact just an hour ago there were people accusing me of camping and hacking, although I despise campers and hate hackers, the majority of the server population felt I was in fact hacking. So one of them spectated to me to see if I was camping, so, I said "let me know when you see me camping!" To which I got no response.

Well anywho, my question is this, have you ever been accused of hacking or cheating in any way because your scores were higher than normal or because you just had a good game? If so, what did you do?

I'll post a few pics of my scores, the scores are from Call of Duty 4 playing in Team Deathmatch and in the Domination and Headquarters game modes.

More about : people accuse hacking

December 16, 2007 9:10:08 PM

I took it as a misguided form of flattery frankly. If everyone on a server is convinced I'm cheating I just leave and go elsewhere. The last thing I want is to be making the game less fun for everyone and I can honestly find a better challenge elsewhere if that is the case. If it is just one or two idiots I ignore them but smile at the recognition.
December 16, 2007 10:04:50 PM

I wasnt supernormal at CS, but there was one stage with cs 1.4 (before the shields and BS, where on one very popular AUS server where i was dishing out hidings for ~ 2-3 weeks. I knew the players and maps, and knew where guys would hide behind doors and shoot them with the para.

Also u could shoot thru small sections of wall, like a corner. Got accused of wall hax a few times. Just tell them to grab a coke and a smile and STFU! I find online games are more about talkin smack these days.

Same thing happened when a played @ my local lan. Guys who keep on talkin smack, i eventually get up and shout at them to stand up cos ur gonna drag their ass outside and beat the crap outta them.

No one REALLY wants a punch up over CS, so they keep their mouths shut and tone down the accusations.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
December 16, 2007 10:13:36 PM

I've had clans kick and ban me because they thought I was cheating, and couldn't deal with the fact I was better than me, a lot of the time it' stuff like knowing the maps really well and reacting well to being blinded.
December 17, 2007 3:22:59 AM

Having first hand seen a friend hack, there's a huge difference between hacking and being good. Use some common sense, ask "is that totally impossible?" If the answer is yes, then they might be hacking. If the answer is maybe/no then chances are they're just good. I consider myself pretty good. If I feel I'm too good (you know, the occasional ownage spree), then sometimes I just slow down. I've never really been accused though.
December 17, 2007 3:43:03 AM

Well i went back into that same server and toned it down a little bit, grabbed a gun i never use, in this case the M16A4, and decided to do the Marksman and Expert challenges for it to unlock some stuff, got everything unlocked over a couple hours and never had a problem. I just decided to play more casual rather than "I have to be #1" kind of attitude. Seemed to work out in everyone's favor that way.

But yeah, I've actually tested out a CS Source hack when I had some friends over, just to freak them out a little bit. Going 50 - 0 and them finally catching on was quite a laugh. Other than that, I don't ever recall hacking in any other game. I think cheating just takes some of the fun out of the game.

But I do despise some tactics people use. Such as the "n00b t00b" and for everyone who's played an FPS since SOCOM knows what the n00b t00b is. The damn M203 Rifle Grenade Launcher. What a bunch of BS that thing is in the wrong n00bs hands. Granted it does have it's justifying moments, but when all someone does it launch nades at people, its gets really annoying. Or perhaps when people camp, and I'm not talking about being defensive or anything. Just sitting there, in one spot, never moving, not really "involving" themselves in the game other than to be a speed bump.

But, other than those few things, I like to think of every kill as a lesson, learn from it, and try it out on them next time. Such an example would be when I got sniped from a spot I had no idea about, thank god for killcam, i saw the spot. After a few hours had passed I joined another server and had a sniping war, I took that guys sniping spot and got myself a kill. Had it not been for that death I got, I would've not gotten that kill later on. So, it's always a "live and learn" sort of thing.
December 17, 2007 3:47:48 AM

Back in the days when I was heavy into WarCrackIII TFT I seen alot of hacker call outs. One time I even accused someone of maphacking in a turny game cause it seemed they knew my every move. When I watched the replay I seen his strat and realized he just kept getting extreamly lucky with the right place at the right time kinda thing. Leason learned, I never called anyone a hacker after that but would check replays after a game I suspected it in and never found one in any of my 1v1 games. I also had alot of people call me a hacker when I got better. I'd just lol and tell them to watch the replay and if they did acually watch it they problay learned what a Shade was for or seen where I had just been lucky.
December 17, 2007 10:20:18 AM

Just ignore them, and play sucky (like idk shooting the air or something), that way you can atleasst call the other shots "lucky" and won't empty the server lol..
December 17, 2007 11:57:15 AM

The only time I was called a hacker was during a clanbase match in CS:S. I was having probably my best ever session. I'm not the sort of player who uses scopes too often - i prefer getting in with the nitty gritty. Also known as being a p90 whore! But I somehow no scoped a player from in between CT spawn on D2 and B, up towards the other side of A, then picked off someone at long A with a deagle from A while he was trying to awp me...

As usual they protested my "hax" and demanded demo's after which I duly obliged with.

I was just having a good sesh and had a few lucky shots.

I agree with the n00bt00b tactics being a pain though. You sneak carefully into position, or you sprint like a madman and all they need do is point and click and you are pretty guarenteed to be dead. Well on hardcore servers anyway, I dont play on any others...

But I dont tend to complain as you need to learn to adapt to such tactics. Like cover any sprints with smoke, or dummy which way you are going.

And you have to remember that they only have 2 grens, so all you need do is make sure they dont kill you!

Then there is the smug satisfaction of knifing them in the back :D 
December 17, 2007 12:04:51 PM

spanner_razor said:
I've had clans kick and ban me because they thought I was cheating, and couldn't deal with the fact I was better than me, a lot of the time it' stuff like knowing the maps really well and reacting well to being blinded.

o lol, yes this happens to me a lot. :bounce:  :kaola: 

The thing about online gaming is well you either can do it or you can't do it. Like most things in life some people are better at it than others. Not very one can be tiger woods for example. Some people are better than others plain and simple.

Just because i have good reflexes a tactical brain, know my environment and what my weapons can do, does not make me a cheater.

I don't play i hunt. :lol:  :D  :o  :heink:  :p 

all this being said there are a lot of cheaters out there and a lot of people putting up websites to feed these morons.

I say bring it on :non: 

December 17, 2007 12:40:38 PM

Found this happen to me a fair bit recently. I've been playing BF2 on and off for 2 years now, but every now and again i create new accounts and end up looking like a legendary noob or in other ppl's eye's a cheat. Just recently I've found that if on BF2 you are within 2 meters of an enemy it's quicker to knife them, than to waste a whole clip trying to kill them running around in circles or the more common among ppl to lay down instantly, so they get a knife in the face :) .

Must admit i really enjoy playing against clan's etc... because you get so much better at taking on 3/4 ppl and surviving and when you do it just right you can smile in great satisfaction knowing that you are indeed as UT says 'Godlike' ;) .
December 17, 2007 2:04:52 PM

spanner_razor said:

Yup.. this happens to me alot as well. I find it very amusing. Really no reason to get mad when someone accuses you of hacking the game when you really arent. In the end they are the ones who just cant admit you are alot better than them... so they blame their own lack of skill on an outside factor that doesnt exist.. rather then just compliment your skill and strive to do better.
December 17, 2007 2:20:07 PM

Well its sometime's their own fault for not performing the right steps in observing you. I remember going into a random server in CS and just get 10 headshots in a row with a glock and mp5. Then I get kicked.
December 17, 2007 2:46:37 PM

infornography42 said:
I took it as a misguided form of flattery frankly. If everyone on a server is convinced I'm cheating I just leave and go elsewhere. The last thing I want is to be making the game less fun for everyone and I can honestly find a better challenge elsewhere if that is the case. If it is just one or two idiots I ignore them but smile at the recognition.

spanner_razor said:

toasty2 said:
Having first hand seen a friend hack, there's a huge difference between hacking and being good. Use some common sense, ask "is that totally impossible?" If the answer is yes, then they might be hacking. If the answer is maybe/no then chances are they're just good. I consider myself pretty good. If I feel I'm too good (you know, the occasional ownage spree), then sometimes I just slow down. I've never really been accused though.

Cirga said:
Yup.. this happens to me alot as well. I find it very amusing. Really no reason to get mad when someone accuses you of hacking the game when you really arent. In the end they are the ones who just cant admit you are alot better than them... so they blame their own lack of skill on an outside factor that doesnt exist.. rather then just compliment your skill and strive to do better.

I agree with these folks. And Id find it funny for them to spectate you, realizing "He isnt immortal after all!!!"
December 17, 2007 3:04:02 PM

funniest (and saddest) thing I ever watched was a server ADMIN, hacking on his own server, just so he could win....
December 17, 2007 3:26:23 PM

spuddyt said:
funniest (and saddest) thing I ever watched was a server ADMIN, hacking on his own server, just so he could win....

Illusion (or illusionz idk, whatever, don't really care).. (digital anarchy)
December 17, 2007 3:49:05 PM

I've been accused of hacking quiet a few times. Mostly when I was going for my sniper expert / marksman challenges. (Only the M21 left to finish before I get the gold Dragnov! :D ) Usually I'll have a 30:1 or greater K : D ratio when the accusations start flying. I just ignore them and keep playing until I'm kicked (only happened once out of 20+ times), or just start to joke with everyone else and say that "my helicopter has aimbot took, so watch out!"
December 17, 2007 5:47:40 PM

How in the world can you hack anyway? I'm totaly out of this. I play jedi knight jedi acadmey a lot and I have seen people cheat but I still don't know how......
December 17, 2007 6:28:39 PM

The difference between "downloaded skill" and actual skill.
December 23, 2007 1:30:29 AM

I have personally witness, on a punkbuster enabled server, a croatian hacking COD4. He had an invinciblity hack...
5 guys surrounded and kept shooting, nading, and knifing him till the round ended. He just laughed at us.

Noob tubes are FREAKING annoying... "it takes skill"... bah. There is a legit tactical time and place for a grenade launcher, but not as the primary weapon - lame.

I'm hooked on COD4. My kill ratio (lately) is about 3:1.

As far as camping, you guys know how some of the boards flow in circles. I'll sometimes stay in the rear of the flow (the advance of the opponents) w/ a light machine gun. Quickly I get outnumbered, so I huff it back to a new position (otherwise I wouldn't have a 3:1 kill ratio :lol:  ). Sometimes I do this just to support the rear and slow down the enemy's assault. So, I am "camped/entrenched" and waiting for the first wave. This is a legit in my view. US Marines just don't sprint around the battlefied wildly.

If you camp in the same exact spot, you will die. Players are getting good now.

BTW - maybe it's me, but the sniper class seems to be the hardest (excluding shotgun of course). Harder than snipers in other games. Seems to be easier to "snipe" with a light machine gun or assualt rife.
December 23, 2007 2:35:02 AM

My understanding is that system speed can simulate cheating. For example, I thought people were cheating when playing 2142 because I would get immediately killed with a single shot from a weapon that otherwise requires multiple shots (Voss, if that means anything to you). Eventually, there were situations were I came up behind a guy and unloaded on him, and then I was killed a fraction of a second before he actually turned around. To me, this seems like evidence of more of a "system lag" computer issue, and that he likely HAD turned around and started firing, its just thats not what my monitor showed.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

That said, I am pretty sure there are guys with aimbots though....
December 23, 2007 3:18:56 AM

Lately it's been getting better. I got accused of hacking today though. One guy said, "Nice hax Justin." I said, "Yup they sure are." and that was that. Didn't get kicked or anything, as they found out they could kill me, just not as much as I could kill them.

As of late I've been abandoning the regular servers and opting for the Hard Core servers, and going away from Team Death Match and leaning towards Domination and Head Quarters modes. Seems to be more of a challenge as it's not just a frag fest any more. And the fighting is more centralized. I really like that, how it focuses the fighting in key locations.

And here is one of my latest "ownings" on CoD4.

December 23, 2007 4:04:59 PM

I have been accused of hacking before. Once in CoD4 and several times playing CoD2 (even been banned twice) I am a chronic rifling addict. the first thing I say is....If I were actually cheating my score would be much better, I hate hackers but they normally have scores more like 60 to 1 (and really in CoD4 I wouldn't even find that unbelievable with the airstrikes and helicopters). I am part of a casual clan and we have had people come on and actually hack on our server. You can tell when you spec someone....the gun moves on its own to aim, they can totally find people behind walls without seeing them previously etc. (mind you, people forget that you can shoot through several walls in CoD4).
It used to bother me more but now I roll with it....everyone hates dieing several times so I realise its out of frustration ( I've had games go pretty south from time to time especially in a bad spawn area) they just see your great score and focus on you and think maybe you are hacking because it seems like you get away with more then them. The old have and have not scenario.
If I am totally owning on a server I leave and try to find one with better people on it that match my ability. On CoD2 I stick mostly to the rifling servers because they are specialty ones, so you are bound to find good competition and everyone seems to hack...lol.
Anyway don't let it bother you, sometimes you can seem to own just because you have a better ping and computer than the other people playing.
December 23, 2007 5:10:08 PM

JustinMcG6 7 Ur scores isnt really that good, lately i get 2-10/1 ratio.

So far my Profile:

December 23, 2007 5:12:09 PM

:sol:  Forgot to say ppl do say i have WH, but I just know how to use the UAV + common sence.
December 24, 2007 4:20:03 AM

I'm a rusher so I get more deaths, but I get a LOT of kills as well. Like my scores for example, more deaths than you, but I have a lot more headshots, overall kills, and assists. As well as a lot less play time to do all of it. You might have a better ratio, but my Kill count, Assist Count, and Headshot Count, are much higher.

December 24, 2007 6:52:20 AM

:D  That might because i only play hardcore(1shot 1kill) so i dont mind aiming for the head.
December 24, 2007 6:53:17 AM

damn spelling error and i cant edit ><
December 24, 2007 5:03:18 PM

non-hacking: (cs source)

throws a flash, waits outside double doors;
hears a guy switching a weapon like noobs (if you switch to pistol and knife and back, it makes sound and you will get detected, some people dont get that)
goes there, kills him through the door;
sneaks out slowly, headshots a guy in the pit;
throws a nade in the pit
runs to A, where CTs are fighting guys in mid- kills the CTs, and plants the bomb

ALL SMART KILLS

hacker:
makes a stupid noise on the mic like "AYAYAYAYAYAYA" or "OOOOOOOOOOOOOO" or any annoying sound
runs around and gets 23 headshots in a row while running without aiming

is it that hard guys? point at the head and click - headshots doesnt automatically mean hacks (im talking to the hack accusers)

and hell ya i feel good when i get accused of hacking "oh man this guy is pwning us sooo hard it HAS to be hacks" - its a compliment; and the Admins who are smart and/or other experienced players say HES NOT HACKING YOU IDIOTS - and problem solved

seriously, hack-accusers suck...

oya and this is just extra, some guy n00bed me with a spawn kill (i spawned late), and the next 3 rounds i knifed him, payback :bounce: 
December 24, 2007 8:06:23 PM

kondichael said:
:D  That might because i only play hardcore(1shot 1kill) so i dont mind aiming for the head.

hardcore servers are the only way to go!!
December 24, 2007 9:06:19 PM

justinmcg67 said:
I'm a rusher so I get more deaths, but I get a LOT of kills as well. Like my scores for example, more deaths than you, but I have a lot more headshots, overall kills, and assists. As well as a lot less play time to do all of it. You might have a better ratio, but my Kill count, Assist Count, and Headshot Count, are much higher.

]http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3314/cod4statswk0.th.jpg

Assists - Is a bad thing that means u dont kill em fast enough.
Yea u have killed lot more than me in less time that also depends on gametype, S&D or DM is an important element.
I play mostly HQ/S&D.
Headshots - U just aim better than me :p  but really theres no need to on hardcore.

My only wish is that Infinity Ward/Activistion would have made the profile more advanced so i could see how many i have Knifed.
December 31, 2007 1:42:13 AM

kondichael said:
Assists - Is a bad thing that means u dont kill em fast enough.
Yea u have killed lot more than me in less time that also depends on gametype, S&D or DM is an important element.
I play mostly HQ/S&D.
Headshots - U just aim better than me :p  but really theres no need to on hardcore.

My only wish is that Infinity Ward/Activistion would have made the profile more advanced so i could see how many i have Knifed.

Assists could also be determained by the rate of fire for the given weapons.

Headshots does mean I aim better though. :p 

I play TDM, HQ, and Domination. All Hardcore. :D 
December 31, 2007 10:13:51 PM

somone try Crysis multiplayer, I don't think there is a single form of aimbot that DOESN't work..... you'll find at least one hacker in about every 25 people its the reason i hate it nowadays.... (COD4 FTW)
January 1, 2008 9:44:23 PM

No... when people accuse me of hacking... I'm usually hacking... or my friend is on. He is like an OMFG FPS PRODIGY.
January 1, 2008 11:50:17 PM

ROFL! Who would accuse a CoD4 baddy of hacking. I dont even think hackers take time in making hacks for such bad games. PZL8
January 8, 2008 11:26:39 PM

I stopped regularly playing FPS about 18 months ago, but I used to be somewhat addicted to CS:Source (ie 4+ hours a night).

I got rather good, became one of the best in the clan and also on the server, and there were a few times when I was accused of hacking. The two most memorable times were these:

1) Just a normal play session as CT on Dust 2 ... people had been getting tired of my M4 abilities (how hard is it to understand that i'm killing them so easily cos i'm shoving an m4's barrel into their mouths...) so I switched over to the mp5 and discovered my new favourite gun. After a few rounds I'd gotten to grips with it.

Then came the memorable round ... I spawned and instantly legged it through middle into lower B tunnels ... dashed up the stairs and got there just as four T's were coming through the entrance. I levelled the mp5 at head-level and forward strafed towards them. Just so happens that they'd all managed to stand in a line ... mp5 doesn't have much recoil, so ten bullets later and all 4 were dead by headshots.

Two minutes later I was votekicked from my own clan's server, only to rejoin a couple minutes later along with a clanmate with admin... they were mocked muchly ... but it was kinda flattering.

2) While in the same clan as example above, we'd developed a friendly rivalry with another clan and would play on each others' servers quite often. Their clan leader wasn't on very much though, so he and I had never fought against each other until one night.

I was running around with M4/P90/MP5 as usual (not even my best night) and several rounds in a row I got lucky kills on this clan's leader ... in other words my shots connected with him more than his with me. This lasted maybe 8-10 rounds ... then he got in a tiz, accused me of hacking and banned me.

Via my clan leader, I got unbanned ... but as soon as their leader saw me online again ... back on the ban list. I'm still banned on that server to this day.

That wasn't such a flattering "hacking" experience :( 
January 9, 2008 6:01:38 AM

That happens in FEAR and used to happen in the BF2412 demo lol, i used to fly around and kick ass.

But in FEAR i have just gotten to know the maps, and choose guns well. Most people choose an assualt rifel while i go either shotgun or pistols, just for the fact they can one shot kill if placed right and have large mag capacity which is huge in FEAR Comabt.

But ya i seemed to get banned a lot, for beating the host of the server, they get all pissy and ban me, call me noob :p 
January 9, 2008 6:10:31 AM

I forgot, i should say how i think people are hacking.

I never accuse people of hacking unless i have absolute proof, and its only happened once where it wasn't obvious.

Playing FEAR this guy named brucelee comes on and just starts owning everyone. I didn't think hack, just good. But the weird thing was he had such bad movements, walked noob you know, just straight lines, died a lot.... etc But he used an assault and even when shooting in a different direction, watching in obs mode you could see the shots redirecting to people heads lol. Anyway he just called me noob and said he used to be pro, now he just plays every once in a while XD, too bad the server's clan members weren't on, cuz i know them and they know bruce, and woulda kicked him :p 
January 10, 2008 2:35:15 PM

justinmcg67 said:
Well i went back into that same server and toned it down a little bit, grabbed a gun i never use, in this case the M16A4, and decided to do the Marksman and Expert challenges for it to unlock some stuff, got everything unlocked over a couple hours and never had a problem. I just decided to play more casual rather than "I have to be #1" kind of attitude. Seemed to work out in everyone's favor that way.

But yeah, I've actually tested out a CS Source hack when I had some friends over, just to freak them out a little bit. Going 50 - 0 and them finally catching on was quite a laugh. Other than that, I don't ever recall hacking in any other game. I think cheating just takes some of the fun out of the game.

But I do despise some tactics people use. Such as the "n00b t00b" and for everyone who's played an FPS since SOCOM knows what the n00b t00b is. The damn M203 Rifle Grenade Launcher. What a bunch of BS that thing is in the wrong n00bs hands. Granted it does have it's justifying moments, but when all someone does it launch nades at people, its gets really annoying. Or perhaps when people camp, and I'm not talking about being defensive or anything. Just sitting there, in one spot, never moving, not really "involving" themselves in the game other than to be a speed bump.

But, other than those few things, I like to think of every kill as a lesson, learn from it, and try it out on them next time. Such an example would be when I got sniped from a spot I had no idea about, thank god for killcam, i saw the spot. After a few hours had passed I joined another server and had a sniping war, I took that guys sniping spot and got myself a kill. Had it not been for that death I got, I would've not gotten that kill later on. So, it's always a "live and learn" sort of thing.

Sometimes the noob toob is all bf2 assault kit has got going for it. I would prefer grenades but then again I think the g3 unlock is cack, 20 round magazine? blah! Good against light vehicles and flushing out snipers. Good against hoards of medics trying to take your flags. But the survivors just revive the others. blah!
January 10, 2008 2:42:43 PM

closed_deal said:
Found this happen to me a fair bit recently. I've been playing BF2 on and off for 2 years now, but every now and again i create new accounts and end up looking like a legendary noob or in other ppl's eye's a cheat. Just recently I've found that if on BF2 you are within 2 meters of an enemy it's quicker to knife them, than to waste a whole clip trying to kill them running around in circles or the more common among ppl to lay down instantly, so they get a knife in the face :) .

Must admit i really enjoy playing against clan's etc... because you get so much better at taking on 3/4 ppl and surviving and when you do it just right you can smile in great satisfaction knowing that you are indeed as UT says 'Godlike' ;) .

To right. Nothing like expiring a few clan boys to make you feel like a good player. Lurking with the mec assualt ak101 or the dao 12. The dao gets alot of flak for being a newb weapon, but use it right and youve got 3 kills with one magazine there! same goes for the ak really. Mind u I have seen real cheating, an aimbot on the tv missle on dalian plant. This guy had 80 odd kills, saw him in action, moving or stationary, facing you or not, he turned around and got every shot bang on target, all the time. Honestly it was soo amazing as to be unreal. Ive been playing since it came out and ive never seen shooting like that before or since.
January 11, 2008 3:52:08 AM

Funny story.

I was playing Starcraft the other day XD and was playing a against like 6 people in a FFA and it was finally down to me and this other guy who had been hacking, and bragging about it and killed everyone else. So anyway he's like "I'll tell you the hack if you let this end faster, tired of pwning noobs... etc" lol

So anyway, the awesome part was i actually kicked his ass even with the signifigant disadvantage of his guys all having one shot kills of everything, including buildings. By the end his plee changed to "I'll tell you the hack if you let me win"

Now pwning hackers is the most fun i've had in a game lol.
January 11, 2008 8:26:01 AM

spanner_razor said:

yep reacting with the hack hot keys :kaola:  get out and fight like a chicken
January 11, 2008 11:23:30 AM

Some Screens I took yesterday.

June 16, 2010 1:46:31 AM

Guys, last week, i got kicked 11 times and permanently banned twice. I get accused every game that i hack. But people do not know that i have been playing cod4 since it came out (about 3 years) and i know every possible trick/hack shot, tactic...everything. I tweaked up my game to improve my latency, from 120ms to 60ms with same internet. Tweaks suck as, anti-analyzing* i think, on off, r_drawdecals 0, r_drawsun 0, many other, along with cg_fov 80, sv_fps 60 (from 20 fps with nVidia 9400m g..laptop..to 60) then com_max fps 60.

A lot of these noobs that i play against have no clue about this stuff, and i must admit, and i speak for all of us, that we were all noobs at one stage and on occasions accused others of hacking. I accused about 50 times, mostly on one certain clan, who were actually hacking at times, but other times were not.

I got so pissed off the other day for getting kicked that much and accused, that i started hacking, just to show these freaks what hacking is. But yet i did not get any apologies, so i decided to make their gaming time, hell.

I get accused especially in Kill house...the room on the side, with the wooden walls and no roof..yer well obviously bullets will fly through easily, especially with deep penetration. I play Hardcore most of the time, kill house - m4 with silencer - deep penetration - stopping power (SP because i cbf changing every time its soft-core) and bandoleer (almost on every class )...so i just sit on top of one of the bunkers, and from time to time, jump down and spam through that room...that's when i get accused of haxing, also, because im using m4 (low recoil) and with silencer (super low recoil) i get accused of using recoil hacks. Just shows how many noobs there are out there, three years after the game came out, WTF...people must be getting dumber by the day.

Also, another point that i may add, this was on Garena, similar to Xfire and hamachi...so now i have decided to actually buy the game and play on steam so that i dont get kicked. Im not sure what to buy, cod 4 mw1 (mw2 sucks, compared) or Battlefield Bad comapany 2. I have both on ps3, but im *** at ps3 because my bro hogs it and i don't get to play as much, it was his birthday present after all...grr that little ***..

So one thing that i have learned, don't accuse of hacking if you are getting owned...once when u gain some experience and knowledge of what hacks actually are, then you can start accusing, better more, kick their asses strait away...if its your server..

What i hate the most is the cheaters (not hackers, they use hacks) who use hacks every day just to piss people off, and they use hacks that change their name every 20ms.... :fou: 

Good luck guys on your gaming, see you on steam!
June 16, 2010 2:29:07 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!