e-mail attachments

Need help with e-mail attachments. I can attach files to
e-mail messages and everything seems OK. I use outlook
express and the e-mail shows up in the sent mail along
with the paperclip.
However when when I retrive the sent message and try and
open attachment the following message appears -
OE deleted this attachment as it was not a secure
attachment. It was simply a word document.
Does anyone know what OE stands for and why the
attachment gets deleted by OE or however. Any help is
appreciated.
Tks.

map

"lise" wrote:

> Need help with e-mail attachments. I can attach files to
> e-mail messages and everything seems OK. I use outlook
> express and the e-mail shows up in the sent mail along
> with the paperclip.
> However when when I retrive the sent message and try and
> open attachment the following message appears -
> OE deleted this attachment as it was not a secure
> attachment. It was simply a word document.
> Does anyone know what OE stands for and why the
> attachment gets deleted by OE or however. Any help is
> appreciated.
> Tks.

:) OE stands for outlook express :)
uncheck the attachment box in outlook
Tools>options>security, uncheck the box that says something like do not
allow attachments to be opened that may contain a virus.