I am trying to insert a photo of the markings on back plate onto the photo of
a plate for ebay. I have managed to do it on "photo record" but when I try to
bring it up to download it to ebay it says "not valid photo file". Is there
another way of doing this?Thanks
--
Mazs_13

What is the file format? You should try saving the file in the .jpg or jpeg
format and upload that.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp