To: Rick Rogers,aka "Nutcase"
Thank you for your help in trying to solve my problem,
you sent me in the right direction, but I just don't know
what I'm looking for when I use the Msconfig Utility.
Thank you again.I'll try at a later date

Hi,

The idea is to use the utility to control what loads at startup, this
selectivity should allow you to isolate which routine is causing the runtime
error.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/