Downloaded XP Pro SP2, opted to install later, now when I go to Microsoft
Windows Update it tells me that all updates are up to date.
How can I check if SP 2 has been installed, and if it has not, then how and
where do I install from.
It looks like I can not download SP 2 again.
Hope I am not being too stupid asking these questions.
Mike

Hi

You can to see if SP2 has been installed by either typing the following from
Start>Run:

winver

or right click on My Computer and select Propeties.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User