Chief Medical Officer Report 2/16/2005

Great battle down in the Spider Cavern. A battle that epics are written
about. We were seriously kicking butt then Szark's crew took over.
Remember Hendrix? "Move over Rover, and let Szarky take over"!

We survuved but it was hell. Well it is Hell. Nothing else to note.
Sorry that Misfit had to drop out. I speak for all of us when I say
that we have the complete understanding and you have our support and
encouragement also!

We made it as far as Lower Kurast.

Tonight Mepfisto dies the mort of death.

Till then,

The above report is true to the best of my knowledge.

MarcusShythedMD

Orion Ryder wrote:
> Great battle down in the Spider Cavern. A battle that epics are
> written about. We were seriously kicking butt then Szark's crew took
> over. Remember Hendrix? "Move over Rover, and let Szarky take over"!

LOL

> We survuved but it was hell. Well it is Hell. Nothing else to note.
> Sorry that Misfit had to drop out. I speak for all of us when I say
> that we have the complete understanding and you have our support and
> encouragement also!

Thanks man, appreciated.

> We made it as far as Lower Kurast.

re-joined (with shady) just intime to get the WP and kill the critters in
LK.

> Tonight Mepfisto dies the mort of death.

Yes! We kill him but good!
--
~misfit~

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

My my, doesn't "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> look good in that
trenchcoat:

>Great battle down in the Spider Cavern. A battle that epics are written
>about. We were seriously kicking butt then Szark's crew took over.
>Remember Hendrix? "Move over Rover, and let Szarky take over"!

I remember slugging it out for a bit, and then running screaming with a
couple of spiders on my six, and then I finished them, and slunk back around,
and mostly it was clear, so I peaked around the next corner, and then I
remember smiting for all I was worth trying to keep the short's pal and his
groupies blocked in the passage while the reinforcements arrived.

>We survuved but it was hell. Well it is Hell. Nothing else to note.
>Sorry that Misfit had to drop out. I speak for all of us when I say
>that we have the complete understanding and you have our support and
>encouragement also!

>We made it as far as Lower Kurast.

>Tonight Mepfisto dies the mort of death.

Kill him to death!

>Till then,

>The above report is true to the best of my knowledge.

Sorry I missed whatever game this spot report isn't about, as I think it's
about the one before the one I missed, but since I was there, you'd think I'd
know. Except for the game where I wasn't. But, you see, I had a prior
appointment with, errr, well, there were some orcs, and a few murlocs, and I
think I fell off a few things (but I'm sure it wasn't on purpose), and
possibly hit my head on a rock, but who can tell, really. No, don't answer
that.

TRENDING THREADS