wireless pci adapter?

radioactiveman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

anybody?

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:18:24 +0000, radioactiveman wrote:

> are there any wireless pci adapters with wake on lan feature? is this
> possible?

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I've also ask that similar questions on the 7 of august with no reply. Guess
that wake on lan via wireless does not work or people do not know. The only
thing I've found is this pdf file. Seems that wake on lan via wireless could
be possible but with special hardware.

http://www.agere.com/client/docs/PB02061-1.pdf
Frank

"radioactiveman" <radioactivem@springfield.com> wrote in message
> anybody?
>

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:18:24 +0000, radioactiveman wrote:
>
> > are there any wireless pci adapters with wake on lan feature? is this
> > possible?

radioactiveman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007