blank web page??

I am having problem viewing a website. When i first log onto the site, then
i click on a link within that site, i get a new window that shows the link
that's about to show up, but I see nothing but a white blank page. Can
somebody help me with this issue?

somebody please help me. It is a site that i need to log in first and then
when i try to access my webspace, it only gives me a blank page as if it's
done loading.
i'm using WinXp pro w/o sp2.

thank you
3 answers Last reply
More about blank page

    "nismokure" wrote:

    > I am having problem viewing a website. When i first log onto the site, then
    > i click on a link within that site, i get a new window that shows the link
    > that's about to show up, but I see nothing but a white blank page. Can
    > somebody help me with this issue?
    >
    > somebody please help me. It is a site that i need to log in first and then
    > when i try to access my webspace, it only gives me a blank page as if it's
    > done loading.
    > i'm using WinXp pro w/o sp2.
    >
    > thank you

    Run the deit on line 260 left side,reboot when done.

    you might want to bookmark this site as well as
    http://www.kellys-korner.com

    I've tried running the deit 260 on the left side, but it takes me to a angel
    fire website. What can i do? should i try reinstalling IE?
    thanks

    "MAP" wrote:

    > "nismokure" wrote:
    >
    > > I am having problem viewing a website. When i first log onto the site, then
    > > i click on a link within that site, i get a new window that shows the link
    > > that's about to show up, but I see nothing but a white blank page. Can
    > > somebody help me with this issue?
    > >
    > > somebody please help me. It is a site that i need to log in first and then
    > > when i try to access my webspace, it only gives me a blank page as if it's
    > > done loading.
    > > i'm using WinXp pro w/o sp2.
    > >
    > > thank you
    >
    > Run the deit on line 260 left side,reboot when done.
    >
    > you might want to bookmark this site as well as
    > http://www.kellys-korner.com

    Hi,

    Maybe this link takes you to redirected site, but your browser doesn't
    support this feature at the moment and gives you only a blank page.
    Go to your IE options and Security leaf. Check if you have custom
    level Security. Click Custom Level button and check that META REFRESH
    is Enabled.
    This option allows redirecting.

    Gere

    nismokure <nismokure@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<31DFC788-B7A8-4F33-9E63-7D5924E1B2E8@microsoft.com>...
    > I've tried running the deit 260 on the left side, but it takes me to a angel
    > fire website. What can i do? should i try reinstalling IE?
    > thanks
    >

    > "MAP" wrote:
    >

    > > "nismokure" wrote:
    > >
    > > > I am having problem viewing a website. When i first log onto the site, then
    > > > i click on a link within that site, i get a new window that shows the link
    > > > that's about to show up, but I see nothing but a white blank page. Can
    > > > somebody help me with this issue?
    > > >
    > > > somebody please help me. It is a site that i need to log in first and then
    > > > when i try to access my webspace, it only gives me a blank page as if it's
    > > > done loading.
    > > > i'm using WinXp pro w/o sp2.
    > > >
    > > > thank you
    > >
    > > Run the deit on line 260 left side,reboot when done.
    > > http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm
    > >
    > > you might want to bookmark this site as well as
    > > http://www.kellys-korner.com

Microsoft Windows XP