Best Gambling Scores

For those who routinely gamble what has been your best score?

Tonight Anya gave up a Mara's Ammy, by far my best hit so far.
28 answers Last reply
More about best gambling scores

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "MIS" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote

    >For those who routinely gamble what has been your best score?

    I don't gamble that much, but I did get a SOJ earlier today
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    jerk-o wrote:
    > After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    > "MIS" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote
    >
    > >For those who routinely gamble what has been your best score?
    >
    > I don't gamble that much, but I did get a SOJ earlier today

    $47k pot in Tunica.

    Mickey

    MIS wrote:
    > For those who routinely gamble what has been your best score?
    >
    > Tonight Anya gave up a Mara's Ammy, by far my best hit so far.

    I got an soj, but I am playing chaos empire

    > I don't gamble that much, but I did get a SOJ earlier today

    I got one a few days ago, it's always a pleasant surprise when you get
    something exceptional. The other day I found a Jah on the throne room floor,
    a couple days earlier another guy snapped up Vex there I wasn't quick enough
    to get:-)

    On 21-Feb-2005, sidekick <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

    > I got an soj, but I am playing chaos empire

    But, did you get an Empyrean Band yet? Heh, plus 10 to all attributes -
    pretty sweet eh?
    --
    Don't Panic!

    > But, did you get an Empyrean Band yet? Heh, plus 10 to all attributes -
    > pretty sweet eh?

    What's that?
    Sounds like a helm for assassin or amazon.

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote

    >jerk-o wrote:
    >> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    >> "MIS" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote
    >>
    >> >For those who routinely gamble what has been your best score?
    >>
    >> I don't gamble that much, but I did get a SOJ earlier today
    >
    >$47k pot in Tunica.

    You won that, right?
    --

    On that special day, ArtDent, (par@noyd.invalidname) said...

    > > I got an soj, but I am playing chaos empire
    >
    > But, did you get an Empyrean Band yet? Heh, plus 10 to all attributes -
    > pretty sweet eh?

    The Saracen's Chance that I gambled once when my necro was naked (he had
    just been killed by a boss group of thorn beasts), does add that amount.

    Gabriele Neukam

    Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

    just so, at no cost.

    jerk-o wrote:
    > After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote
    >

    > >jerk-o wrote:
    > >> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    > >> "MIS" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote

    > >> I don't gamble that much, but I did get a SOJ earlier today
    > >
    > >$47k pot in Tunica.
    >
    > You won that, right?

    Yes, I most certainly did. I also got the winner's share (25%) of the
    bad beat jackpot, which was about $59k at the time. I had a straight
    flush and beat someone with 4 of a kind (he got 50%).

    Mickey

    Stephen van Ham wrote:
    > My my, doesn't jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> look good in that
    trenchcoat:

    > >>$47k pot in Tunica.
    >
    > >You won that, right?
    >
    > That's a very expensive pot. I wonder if it's lined with gold.

    No, but it did have a lot of black and purple chips in it :)

    Mickey

    On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:51:33 GMT, "MIS" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote:

    >> But, did you get an Empyrean Band yet? Heh, plus 10 to all attributes -
    >> pretty sweet eh?
    >
    >What's that?
    >Sounds like a helm for assassin or amazon.

    Ring, IIRC. It's another Diablo 1 hold-over.

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

    ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in

    > On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:51:33 GMT, "MIS" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote:
    >
    >>> But, did you get an Empyrean Band yet? Heh, plus 10 to all
    >>> attributes - pretty sweet eh?
    >>
    >>What's that?
    >>Sounds like a helm for assassin or amazon.
    >
    > Ring, IIRC. It's another Diablo 1 hold-over.
    >
    > ald

    Hey there. Where have you been?

    Diane

    On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 02:31:53 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >Hey there. Where have you been?
    >
    >Diane

    New house, haven't even managed to get my computers there yet, not to
    mention getting my Internet connection set up (the roommates are *so*
    primitive, they're still putting up with dial-up). I'll be back on a
    regular basis shortly, in the meantime it's just drive-by postings
    when I get to use my father's computer.

    ald wrote:
    > On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 02:31:53 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Hey there. Where have you been?
    >>
    >>Diane
    >

    > New house, haven't even managed to get my computers there yet, not to
    > mention getting my Internet connection set up (the roommates are *so*
    > primitive, they're still putting up with dial-up). I'll be back on a
    > regular basis shortly, in the meantime it's just drive-by postings
    > when I get to use my father's computer.
    ><snip>
    I was wondering if you had decided to stay away from us or something!
    LOL Good luck with the move and hurry back!

    > On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 02:31:53 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Hey there. Where have you been?
    >>
    >>Diane
    >
    > New house, haven't even managed to get my computers there yet, not to
    > mention getting my Internet connection set up (the roommates are *so*
    > primitive, they're still putting up with dial-up). I'll be back on a
    > regular basis shortly, in the meantime it's just drive-by postings
    > when I get to use my father's computer.
    >
    > ald

    OMGosh. I had no idea. I guess I missed that memo or you left me off
    the distribution list, lol. So that explains it. I was beginning to
    think I was killfiled, hahahahahaha. I'll be in your situation shortly.
    I'm moving to the west coast next Sunday, therefore I'll be away from
    the computer from Thurs through the following Wed or Thurs depending
    upon when I receive it from UPS and when I can get it set up and
    running. I already ordered my DSL and it will be ready for installation
    on Monday, so looks like my DSL will arrive before my computer which
    works out fine. I know the installation kit already arrived per family
    members calling to ask me what the hey I was having delivered already,
    lol.

    Good luck with the move, and we'll see more of your postings when you're
    settled. Thanks for posting.

    Diane

    ald wrote:
    > On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 02:31:53 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Hey there. Where have you been?
    > >
    > >Diane
    >
    > New house, haven't even managed to get my computers there yet, not to
    > mention getting my Internet connection set up (the roommates are *so*
    > primitive, they're still putting up with dial-up). I'll be back on a
    > regular basis shortly, in the meantime it's just drive-by postings
    > when I get to use my father's computer.

    There may be a fate WORSE than moving, but I haven't yet found it :)

    Mickey

    Mickey <mickeyb@comcast.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    > ald wrote:
    >> On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 02:31:53 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hey there. Where have you been?
    >>>
    >>> Diane
    >>
    >> New house, haven't even managed to get my computers there yet, not to
    >> mention getting my Internet connection set up (the roommates are *so*
    >> primitive, they're still putting up with dial-up). I'll be back on a
    >> regular basis shortly, in the meantime it's just drive-by postings
    >> when I get to use my father's computer.
    >>

    > There may be a fate WORSE than moving, but I haven't yet found it :)

    28.8k Dial-up? <g>

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote

    >Mickey <mickeyb@comcast.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    >> ald wrote:

    >>> New house, haven't even managed to get my computers there yet, not to
    >>> mention getting my Internet connection set up (the roommates are *so*
    >>> primitive, they're still putting up with dial-up). I'll be back on a
    >>> regular basis shortly, in the meantime it's just drive-by postings
    >>> when I get to use my father's computer.
    >>>

    >> There may be a fate WORSE than moving, but I haven't yet found it :)
    >>

    >28.8k Dial-up? <g>

    1200 baud? <evil grin>
    --

    Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:

    > Yipes, gotta have DSL or don't bother to be online, sheesh!!!

    Better dial-up than nothing; I had a 44k dial-up for six long years. <g>

    "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in news:396lkmF5ra0t6U1
    @individual.net:

    > Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    >>
    >> Yipes, gotta have DSL or don't bother to be online, sheesh!!!
    >>

    > Better dial-up than nothing; I had a 44k dial-up for six long years. <g>

    My stars!!! You could fry an egg in the time it takes to load a page, huh?

    Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    > "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in news:396lkmF5ra0t6U1
    > @individual.net:
    >
    >> Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    >>>
    >>> Yipes, gotta have DSL or don't bother to be online, sheesh!!!
    >>>

    >> Better dial-up than nothing; I had a 44k dial-up for six long years.
    >> <g>
    >>

    > My stars!!! You could fry an egg in the time it takes to load a
    > page, huh?

    Especially if it was a f!#%&*! Flash-animated or Flash-navigated one!

    "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in news:39831dF5rtqc9U1
    @individual.net:

    > Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    >> "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in news:396lkmF5ra0t6U1
    >> @individual.net:
    >>
    >>> Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> typed as if devouring a plate of
    spoo:

    >>> Better dial-up than nothing; I had a 44k dial-up for six long years.
    >>> <g>
    >>>

    >> My stars!!! You could fry an egg in the time it takes to load a
    >> page, huh?
    >
    > Especially if it was a f!#%&*! Flash-animated or Flash-navigated one!

    Been there, done that. Time for an upgrade.

    On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 17:47:56 -0500, sidekick
    <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

    >I was wondering if you had decided to stay away from us or something!
    >LOL Good luck with the move and hurry back!

    Nah, I'm forced to take breaks occasionally, but I'll never actually
    leave for good ;-) Thanks, and I will.

    On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 00:21:43 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >OMGosh. I had no idea. I guess I missed that memo or you left me off
    >the distribution list, lol. So that explains it. I was beginning to
    >think I was killfiled, hahahahahaha.

    Let's just say that y'all had about as much warning as I did. The
    landlord managed to show up on my day off, so he actually found me
    there, and told me I had to be out that day. Somehow we managed to get
    everything onto my tow truck, moved it to my parents' house, and I got
    another room the next day.

    >I'll be in your situation shortly.
    >I'm moving to the west coast next Sunday, therefore I'll be away from
    >the computer from Thurs through the following Wed or Thurs depending
    >upon when I receive it from UPS and when I can get it set up and
    >running. I already ordered my DSL and it will be ready for installation
    >on Monday, so looks like my DSL will arrive before my computer which
    >works out fine. I know the installation kit already arrived per family
    >members calling to ask me what the hey I was having delivered already,
    >lol.

    Meaning, if my time sense is correct, that you're gone now. Oh, well,
    you'll see this reply when you get your computer back, anyway ;-)

    >Good luck with the move, and we'll see more of your postings when you're
    >settled. Thanks for posting.
    >
    >Diane

    Thanks, and yes, you will :-) Good luck with your move, also.

    On 7 Mar 2005 04:37:34 -0800, "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote:

    >There may be a fate WORSE than moving, but I haven't yet found it :)
    >
    >Mickey

    Agreed. The worst part is that I'll have to move again at the end of
    August, this place will do for the emergency situation that I was in
    but there are problems that will make it uncomfortable for the six
    months that I signed a lease for (although nowhere near as bad as the
    slum with the crack-head roommate that I was in for ten months) but I
    need a bigger place.

    On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:03:38 GMT, jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

    >>> There may be a fate WORSE than moving, but I haven't yet found it :)
    >>>

    >>28.8k Dial-up? <g>
    >
    >1200 baud? <evil grin>

    Don't laugh :-( The first computer I had (hand-me-down from my father)
    had an external 2400 baud modem, which I immediately replaced with a
    28.8k (fastest available at the time). The problem was, though, that
    the UART chip was set at 1200 baud and yeah, you not only had time to
    fry an egg but also to make a pot of coffee (on the *slow*-*ssed
    machine that I'm currently back to using, 20-30 minutes to make a pot)
    and drink the first cup before a page came up, and I'm not talking
    anything fancy, just plain text.

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

    Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    > "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in news:39831dF5rtqc9U1
    > @individual.net:
    >>
    >> Especially if it was a f!#%&*! Flash-animated or Flash-navigated one!
    >>

    > Been there, done that. Time for an upgrade.

    The sad thing is, my home town wasn't even enabled for broadband until
    December 2003. LOL

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Games Diablo Video Games