Xp Pro Ctrl+Alt+Delete

September 12, 2004 7:20:23 PM

Hi
in Xp Pro, when we hit the keys Ctrl+Alt+Del, the task
bar comes, but there was a screen we can choose options
as task bar, lock my coputer etc. etc. i would like to
learn how can i do this.
Thanks in Advance
Sorry for my English

More about : pro ctrl alt delete

Anonymous
September 12, 2004 10:01:46 PM

Task Manager overview

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Anyone" wrote:

| Hi
| in Xp Pro, when we hit the keys Ctrl+Alt+Del, the task
| bar comes, but there was a screen we can choose options
| as task bar, lock my coputer etc. etc. i would like to
| learn how can i do this.
| Thanks in Advance
| Sorry for my English
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 11:35:36 PM

Hi,

Control Panel/User Accounts, click "change the way users log on or off"

If the Welcome screen is enabled, you get the Task Manager.

If the Welcome screen is disabled, you get the options menu.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Anyone" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> in Xp Pro, when we hit the keys Ctrl+Alt+Del, the task
> bar comes, but there was a screen we can choose options
> as task bar, lock my coputer etc. etc. i would like to
> learn how can i do this.
> Thanks in Advance
> Sorry for my English
Anonymous
September 13, 2004 1:15:01 PM

Cnet is running free on-line classes in windows xp which covers your
question. Excellent way of learning the ins and outs of the os.

!