Xp Pro Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Hi
in Xp Pro, when we hit the keys Ctrl+Alt+Del, the task
bar comes, but there was a screen we can choose options
as task bar, lock my coputer etc. etc. i would like to
learn how can i do this.
Thanks in Advance
Sorry for my English
3 answers Last reply
More about ctrl delete

    Task Manager overview
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/taskman_whats_there_w.mspx

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Anyone" wrote:

    | Hi
    | in Xp Pro, when we hit the keys Ctrl+Alt+Del, the task
    | bar comes, but there was a screen we can choose options
    | as task bar, lock my coputer etc. etc. i would like to
    | learn how can i do this.
    | Thanks in Advance
    | Sorry for my English

    Hi,

    Control Panel/User Accounts, click "change the way users log on or off"

    If the Welcome screen is enabled, you get the Task Manager.

    If the Welcome screen is disabled, you get the options menu.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Anyone" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > in Xp Pro, when we hit the keys Ctrl+Alt+Del, the task
    > bar comes, but there was a screen we can choose options
    > as task bar, lock my coputer etc. etc. i would like to
    > learn how can i do this.
    > Thanks in Advance
    > Sorry for my English

    Cnet is running free on-line classes in windows xp which covers your
    question. Excellent way of learning the ins and outs of the os.

    "Anyone" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > in Xp Pro, when we hit the keys Ctrl+Alt+Del, the task
    > bar comes, but there was a screen we can choose options
    > as task bar, lock my coputer etc. etc. i would like to
    > learn how can i do this.
    > Thanks in Advance
    > Sorry for my English

Microsoft Windows XP