Chief Medical Officer Report 2/20/2005

WOW!

That had to be about the most efficient night of play ever.

Sewers, 6 Temples, Council, Durance and Mepf.

So efficient.

Even with Jabber leaving and returning and not able to get through our
TPs to Durance he was able to accompany us through the open doors and
proceed to Mepf's lair and into act 4.

I have to give the Red Badge of Courage Award to some in the party,
don't know who exactly and when I explain it will be clear.

One time I chanced upon a single pally taking on a pack of trashers. I
have no idead who the pally was because he was surrounded by the
trashers - completely. I could not even make out his name on my screen.
I could not even Holy Bolt him. The bestI could do was bolt his merc
and my merc and hope that the pally survived to the time a hole was
made where I could send a Bolt into him.

That might have even happened twice in the old cities.

In the Durance it happened again and I think it was Sizzle and a pack
of Maulers and the boss was Holy Freeze. Damn I can't believe that
somehow the two of us were able to survive that. It would have been a
lot easier if my merc did not die and I am terribly upset about how the
merc died. Let me explain. I had the merc positioned between me and the
pack of maulers and I was Bolting him up the whazoo while he fought
valiently against 3 minions. Sizzle was mixing it up with a few more
minions and the HF boss.

Suddenly one if the minions appears between me and my merc. And we were
in a tight space so I don't see how the mauler could have snuck around
to corner the merc. Well that was that, there was now no way for me to
bolt him. From there it went downhill and Sizzle and the good doctor
had to retreat and pull them out and it was hard running with the HF
aura "magnetizing" us to the boss we were trying to head away from.
Occasionally Sizzle was able to turn and take on the pack again but as
soon as the boss joined in we had to retreat again. We were lucky that
that path we took had been cleared totally. Interesting occurence that
was.

Mepf wwent down - now how does Jabber put it? - like a 5 dollar
streetwalker or something like that.

Next up.

Izzy.

We have a lot of Hellforges to do and I volunteer that the doctor's is
first because the doctor cannot solo the Hellforge.

Diablo should die. He deserves it. I mean "Not even death blah blah
blah and all that.

We might have to getr svh through Mepf early on.

Looking forward to the final leg of the journey.

The above report is true to the best of my knowledge.

MarcusShythedMD

On 22 Feb 2005 06:03:34 -0800, "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>WOW!

<snip excellent spot report>

Aye, it was a good battle. I think that Holy Freeze boos was "extra
fast" as well.

>Mepf wwent down - now how does Jabber put it? - like a 5 dollar
>streetwalker or something like that.

He did go down pretty damn fast. Does someone have static field
charges or something? I have 33% crushing blow I think on my weapon,
which may have helped the cause.

>Next up.
>
>Izzy.

we'll make him dizzy!

>We have a lot of Hellforges to do and I volunteer that the doctor's is
>first because the doctor cannot solo the Hellforge.

Sounds good to me. I may have a difficult time soloing myself.

>Diablo should die. He deserves it. I mean "Not even death blah blah
>blah and all that.

And die he shall!

>We might have to getr svh through Mepf early on.
>
>Looking forward to the final leg of the journey.

Me too!

Justin

>The above report is true to the best of my knowledge.
>
>MarcusShythedMD

My my, doesn't "Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> look good in that
trenchcoat:

>WOW!

Sneaky. My paladin and warrior are progressing well, but I think I'll work a
bit on the rogue or priest today.

<>

>We might have to getr svh through Mepf early on.

Ovarb!