Error log on Outlook Express (Windows XP)

claire

I am a new user and not computer literate!!!I have only
recently set up my e-mail using Outlook Express. I have
sent an e-mail using the incorrect address and an error
message comes up every time I open Outlook Express. How
do I delete this?

I get an error log indicating Server Error 550. Error
No. 0x800CCC79.

Ras

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2003

This is a website from the UK but explains well how to set up accounts in
Outlook Express:
http://www.domainscape.co.uk/technical_faq/configure_outlook_primary.htm
You'll need to delete your account with the wrong address.