Error log on Outlook Express (Windows XP)

I am a new user and not computer literate!!!I have only
recently set up my e-mail using Outlook Express. I have
sent an e-mail using the incorrect address and an error
message comes up every time I open Outlook Express. How
do I delete this?

I get an error log indicating Server Error 550. Error
No. 0x800CCC79.
1 answer Last reply
More about error outlook express windows

    This is a website from the UK but explains well how to set up accounts in
    Outlook Express:
    http://www.domainscape.co.uk/technical_faq/configure_outlook_primary.htm
    You'll need to delete your account with the wrong address.

    "claire" <claire.anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am a new user and not computer literate!!!I have only
    > recently set up my e-mail using Outlook Express. I have
    > sent an e-mail using the incorrect address and an error
    > message comes up every time I open Outlook Express. How
    > do I delete this?
    >
    > I get an error log indicating Server Error 550. Error
    > No. 0x800CCC79.

Outlook Express Email Windows XP