Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Error log on Outlook Express (Windows XP)

Tags:
  • Outlook Express
  • Email
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
September 13, 2004 1:24:47 PM

I am a new user and not computer literate!!!I have only
recently set up my e-mail using Outlook Express. I have
sent an e-mail using the incorrect address and an error
message comes up every time I open Outlook Express. How
do I delete this?

I get an error log indicating Server Error 550. Error
No. 0x800CCC79.

More about : error log outlook express windows

September 13, 2004 9:23:37 PM

This is a website from the UK but explains well how to set up accounts in
Outlook Express:
http://www.domainscape.co.uk/technical_faq/configure_ou...
You'll need to delete your account with the wrong address.