Error Log on Outlook Express

I am a new user and not at all computer literate. I have
only recently set up my e-mail using Outlook Express.
Unfortunately, I tried to send an e-mail using the wrong
e-mail address and now I constantly get an error log
every time I go into Outlook Express.

Is there any way of deleting this?
1 answer Last reply
More about error outlook express

    Hi,

    Delete the message from the outbox folder.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "claire" <claire.anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am a new user and not at all computer literate. I have
    > only recently set up my e-mail using Outlook Express.
    > Unfortunately, I tried to send an e-mail using the wrong
    > e-mail address and now I constantly get an error log
    > every time I go into Outlook Express.
    >
    > Is there any way of deleting this?

Outlook Express Email Microsoft Windows XP