Error Log on Outlook Express

September 13, 2004 1:32:29 PM

I am a new user and not at all computer literate. I have
only recently set up my e-mail using Outlook Express.
Unfortunately, I tried to send an e-mail using the wrong
e-mail address and now I constantly get an error log
every time I go into Outlook Express.

Is there any way of deleting this?
Anonymous
September 14, 2004 1:23:50 AM

Hi,

Delete the message from the outbox folder.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone