    be available at realtek . i saw a post to indicate it is the alc202a
    driver instead of the adi 1981a indicated at hp . did you get the
    drivers for the cheetah modem and realtec lan ? i have found the
    guides on searching for drivers and installing at driverguide.com
    valuable . free registation is required .
    hope this helps,
    terry

    ==============

    In article <8ABwc.3514$uX2.606@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
    hleon@sprynet.com says...
    > How can I download the drivers (Sound, Video, Modem) of a Pavilion 513c
    > Desktop. They are not posted in HP website. I formated the HD and XP is not
    > recognizing the audio and video in hardware device.
    > Thanks

    Is there anything here that will help you:

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?product=90832
    &lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&dest_page=product&os=228
    --
    Cheers!

    Jan

    Thank you Terry !!! Got it. However not found the SM BUS Controllers yet.
    Any Ideas where to find those?
    the rest of the things are running okay
    Thanks Again

    "terry_b17" <terry_b17@juno-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > hi,
    > your motherboard is a trigem glendale . the video driver is available
    > at intel.com . use the driver for the 845gl . the audio driver should
    > be available at realtek . i saw a post to indicate it is the alc202a
    > driver instead of the adi 1981a indicated at hp . did you get the
    > drivers for the cheetah modem and realtec lan ? i have found the
    > guides on searching for drivers and installing at driverguide.com
    > valuable . free registation is required .
    > hope this helps,
    > terry
    >
    > ==============
    troubleshooting newsgroups.

    hi,
    go to http://www.driverforum.com/controller4/2868.html
    info on sm bus controllers & windows .
    hope this helps,
    terry

    Thanks newsgroup I found them all ! !

    > hi,
    > go to http://www.driverforum.com/controller4/2868.html
    > info on sm bus controllers & windows .
    > hope this helps,
    > terry

    troubleshooting newsgroups.

Hewlett Packard Hardware Drivers Computers