be available at realtek . i saw a post to indicate it is the alc202a
driver instead of the adi 1981a indicated at hp . did you get the
drivers for the cheetah modem and realtec lan ? i have found the
guides on searching for drivers and installing at driverguide.com
valuable . free registation is required .
hope this helps,
terry

==============

Jan

In article <8ABwc.3514$uX2.606@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
hleon@sprynet.com says...
> How can I download the drivers (Sound, Video, Modem) of a Pavilion 513c
> Desktop. They are not posted in HP website. I formated the HD and XP is not
> recognizing the audio and video in hardware device.
> Thanks

Is there anything here that will help you:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?product=90832
&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&dest_page=product&os=228
--
Cheers!

Jan

Thank you Terry !!! Got it. However not found the SM BUS Controllers yet.
Any Ideas where to find those?
the rest of the things are running okay
Thanks Again

"terry_b17" <terry_b17@juno-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> hi,
> your motherboard is a trigem glendale . the video driver is available
> at intel.com . use the driver for the 845gl . the audio driver should
> be available at realtek . i saw a post to indicate it is the alc202a
> driver instead of the adi 1981a indicated at hp . did you get the
> drivers for the cheetah modem and realtec lan ? i have found the
> guides on searching for drivers and installing at driverguide.com
> valuable . free registation is required .
> hope this helps,
> terry

troubleshooting newsgroups.

Thanks newsgroup I found them all ! !