PooBear

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2004

SP2 will not install on my computer yet .
The computer Reboots from the SP2 loading screen after I install SP2 .
My mouse seems to be behaving oddly , it will not let the click left
button function every time I click it . It seems I have to now be very
deliberate when I click .
I have just looked in Add and Remove Programs and there is MS Access 97
SP2 .
Hmmm......
This is PARANOIA eh
Can someone tell me what the MS Access 97 SP2 is please , and will it
have any significance in relation to my mouse behaving as described ?
Why the SP2 on the end ?
Anything to do with SP2 not installing on my computer ?

PooBear

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2004

Oh , clean out the Outlook Express folders .
Back to normal !