dostanio

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2007
Hello,

I am playing oblivion normally, till once i slept and woke up as a vampire, after having strange dreams, and it gets worse after everytime. and everytime i enter the arena i get some kind of disease, because my health keeps going down till i die. and will the vampire aspect change anything bout my game?

thanks alot

itotallybelieveyou

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2007
You need to sneak on people in bed to drink blood in order to stay in the sun. If the don't drink blood you get hurt by the sun but you get special powers. And you'll look weird and people will notice that you look weird.

Envied

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2007
...Stack your fire resistance so its over 100. (glitch)

Or do the quest. (Hard as hell if you've beaten the main quest).

nottheking

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2006
Moral of the story: make plenty of saves. You'll never know if you'll need to use them. Didn't you pay attention to the load-screen hints that mentioned "Pophyrric Hemophilia?" That should've tipped you off before it was too late. :p

But as for now, it's as the others above have mentioned.

infornography42

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
This same thing happened to me. I was stuck being a vampire for a long time. I finally looked up how to get the cure in a FAQ and did that. Long quest too if I remember correctly.

Being a vampire does give you some advantages however. Keep in mind that you will be trading those off if you get the cure.