How to change the registay back

while working with a system tool I some how deleted or change the fonts that
appear under the short cuts and on the start button. Instead of having
letter/words it has something like a coded font that cann't be read. Please
help!!!

Hi

Try a System Restore back to a point before the problem started. What was
the 'system tool' that you playing around with?

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User