Can't install printer or scanner on xp

I tried to install both programs after I put xp ontop of 98se, but
drivers are not recognized. Tried an upgrade but won't except. In
device manager question on parrallel device. How can I correct this so
I can reinstall both programs?........Thanks Ron......

--
leolab

First of all you need to uninstall them, before you reinstall..

Secondly you need to have XP drivers for them, Windows 9x drivers will not
work.

Thirdly you need to check whether they are compatible with XP. If they are
both LPT devices you cannot piggy-back as you could in 9x1 one will have to
be USB.

www.coribright.com