Closed

2 HP-42S Calculators & 1 HP 82240B Infrared Printer

I have Two (2) used HP 42S RPN Scientific Calculators, each in their own original pouch
I bought them New, several years ago, used them for 2 years and they are still in Very Good condition. (Batteries Not Included)
I also have 1 HP 42S (soft bound) Owners Manual (Edition 7 - HP Part No. 00042-90001) in Good condition.
Also, I have 1 HP 82240B Infrared Printer in Very Good condition (Batteries Not Included)
This is, encased in styrofoam, in the original box (Good condition), including 1/2 roll ofHP 821175A, Black Print Thermal paper & the original Manual (Edition 1)

I'm considering opening an eBay account and putting these up for sale there.
But, while checking current pricing and looking around, etc., I came across this Forum and I thought that I'd touch base with folks here first.

So, if anyone is interested, let me know.

Charles
Sumas, WA
17 answers Last reply
More about calculators 82240b infrared printer
  1. Charles (CSUjr) , I'm interesed in your HP 42S calculators. Please contact me about price for the best one, or both.

Thanks,
  2. Hi Charles, I'm interested in one of your HP-42s with the pouch and the manual.
    I will buy it if it is in Mint condition. Im located in United Kingdom.

Please contact me at:

Regards
  3. Hello Charles,
    I've been looking for an HP 82240B printer. Could you e-mail me if your's is still available?

Thank you
  4. Hi Charles,

I would like one of yours HP 42s if they are still available.
    Plase contact me:

Thank you

Violetta Kaneva
  5. Charles:

Interested in the HP 82240 B Printer if still available.

Wayne Bennett
  6. Hi Charles,

I'm an avid HP42s user/fan and have gone through 3 of them. Currently I have a new HP35S which is comparatively absolutely terrible. I need a machine I can work with.
    Do you still have one of these available? What's your price? I will be happy the throw in my brand new HP35S in the bargin.

Thanks,
    David
  7. David,

Just saw your post. I don't know if you're still looking for a 42s, but I bought one as a kid in high school, if you can believe it. Used it for a year and then put it in a drawer. Just found it, and it's in excellent condition, but of course the batteries have died. If you're interested, let me know your offer. I can always get some batteries and run the self-test &/or send you a pic.

Cheers,
    Brian

2gethp42s said:
    Hi Charles,

I'm an avid HP42s user/fan and have gone through 3 of them. Currently I have a new HP35S which is comparatively absolutely terrible. I need a machine I can work with.
    Do you still have one of these available? What's your price? I will be happy the throw in my brand new HP35S in the bargin.

Thanks,
    David
  8. I am potentially interested in purchasing a 42S. Mine has just gone missing and I am lost without it. What is your price?
  9. btbedell said:
    David,

Just saw your post. I don't know if you're still looking for a 42s, but I bought one as a kid in high school, if you can believe it. Used it for a year and then put it in a drawer. Just found it, and it's in excellent condition, but of course the batteries have died. If you're interested, let me know your offer. I can always get some batteries and run the self-test &/or send you a pic.

Cheers,
    Brian

What are you interested in selling it for? I would potentially be interested in purchasing it if it is in good condition.
    Lillian
  10. Hi, I am also selling a 42s RPN HP Scientifc Calculator with original pouch. You can ask me any questions and view pics at the below link. I won't respond to direct responses on this forum as i am not registered here. Check out my item. Thanks :) http://cgi.ebay.com.au
    Category:
  11. HI, I'm interested in buying one of the 42s and printer. My 42s was stolen recently and I've been looking for a replacement.
  12. Looking for 42s calculator (s). Please forward pictures and price if still for sale.

Thanks

.com
  13. i am interested to buy them, please contact me back with their prizes,thanks Ahmed.
  14. Hi,
    I just have been stolen my HP 42S !
    Is one of your two calculators still available ???
    Please let me know asap on
    Sincerely.
    Marc Malinowsky
  15. Do you have a 42S for sale today?

Mr. Whitney Wagh
  16. Hi there,

I am an HP fan and I am looking for an HP 42S to keep company to my 32 SII and 48SX...

Any seller?

Rgds
  17. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Infrared Hewlett Packard Printers Hot Deals Product