Opening Attachments

September 15, 2004 6:09:22 AM

Ever since I upgraded to XP Home from Millenium I have
been unable to open email attachments forwarded to me. I
do use Norton Internet Security but this occured prior to
my loading it. Please help!

More about : opening attachments

Anonymous
September 15, 2004 9:55:10 AM

Hi,

Assuming you are using the WinXP default email client, Outlook Express,
click tools/options/security tab. Uncheck the "do not allow attachments to
be....".

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/