Opening Attachments

Ever since I upgraded to XP Home from Millenium I have
been unable to open email attachments forwarded to me. I
do use Norton Internet Security but this occured prior to
my loading it. Please help!
1 answer Last reply
More about opening attachments

    Hi,

    Assuming you are using the WinXP default email client, Outlook Express,
    click tools/options/security tab. Uncheck the "do not allow attachments to
    be....".

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Dianne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Ever since I upgraded to XP Home from Millenium I have
    > been unable to open email attachments forwarded to me. I
    > do use Norton Internet Security but this occured prior to
    > my loading it. Please help!

Internet Security Windows XP