URL links on a page

i am having trouble with my URL links. When I view a webpage with URL
links, each of the links transfers me to the same page www.ntsearch.com.
which proceeds to offer hundreds of options on that word. I have no idea why
this is suddenly happening. How do I remove this website from all my links?
advice much appreciated

--
lisa
1 answer Last reply

    Spyware or another parasite has infected your system. Read Jim Eshelman's
    page for info about this problem. There are links to cleaners like
    CWShredder, Ad-Aware and SpyBot Search & Destroy as well as an online
    scanner and how to protect yourself from future infections there too
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/parasite.htm

    Symantec has info about your specific problem here
    http://sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.ntsearch.html

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "lisa" <liza_stuart@yahoo.co.uk.(donotspam)> wrote in message
    | i am having trouble with my URL links. When I view a webpage with URL
    | links, each of the links transfers me to the same page www.ntsearch.com.
    | which proceeds to offer hundreds of options on that word. I have no idea
    why
    | this is suddenly happening. How do I remove this website from all my
    links?
    | advice much appreciated
    |

    | --
    | lisa