crysis online play?

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Multiplayer
  • Crysis
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 4, 2008 12:35:50 PM

played and completed single player, but not played online. (for various reasons)

has anyone played multiplayer? is it any good??

More about : crysis online play

January 4, 2008 12:44:37 PM

Quote:
has anyone played multiplayer? is it any good??

Yes. If the word "garbage" means anything to you, that's how I describe Crysis MP.

I've heard there has been a recent influx of hackers and nothing is really being done to stop them, but I don't play the online mode anymore... so take this with a grain of salt.
January 4, 2008 12:45:46 PM

hum, well if MP is rubbish then im quite disapointed, SP complete then thats it, nothing left to play then. seams like a waist.
Related resources
January 4, 2008 3:02:40 PM

im waiting for mods, the multiplayer isnt that bad but the 8 maps get pretty damn boring quick when you're mowing everyone down with minigun.

Jurassic park and Mechwarrior: Living Legends mods look promising.
January 4, 2008 3:03:40 PM

really just wondering if i should buy the game just for MP..
January 4, 2008 3:32:14 PM

Just wait for mods like Stemnin said, I think that will make the MP 1000x more fun.
January 4, 2008 6:12:41 PM

I can confirm there are a lot of hackers on the multiplayer of crysis (And its really starting to p*** me off), and no, nothing seems to be being done about them (at least to me), btw, you get all kinds of hackers, i've seen - infinite health, infinite ammo and an aimbot thus far (at least, im pretty sure the infinte health wasn't lag, it is possible it was.... but i dont think so)
February 14, 2009 7:24:23 AM

crysis
February 14, 2009 4:19:23 PM

I have to agree - the MP is garbage.
Anonymous
October 17, 2009 11:24:43 AM

uuuuuuu can let me play
!