terry

How do I remove "Compressed Old Files" when I do disk cleanup. I am an XP
user. I follow the prompts, but when I go back, the files are still there.
Please help.
Terry

"Terry" <tredmunds(remove this)@optonline.net> wrote in message
> How do I remove "Compressed Old Files" when I do disk cleanup. I am an XP
> user. I follow the prompts, but when I go back, the files are still there.
> Please help.
> Terry

When you run Disk Clean-up, use your mouse and select "Compress Old Files".
You will find that all this selection does is compress old files, the
selection does not remove any files. That is why the explanation states
that the space saving is an estimate.

Don