Windows XP log on screen

I have a computer that I recently received. It has the
password log on screen, but I do not have the password and
it will not let me past that screen. How do I disable
this or get past it?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows screen

    Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

    Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
    if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
    http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

    Forgot your admin password?

    It is very likely you'll need to perform a "clean install"
    of the Windows XP operating system.

    Clean Install Windows XP

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Michael Stevens]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Kristina" wrote:

    | I have a computer that I recently received. It has the
    | password log on screen, but I do not have the password and
    | it will not let me past that screen. How do I disable
    | this or get past it?

Computers Microsoft Windows XP