StarCraft..........

EdzBourne

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
Now that StarCraft II is coming...I installed my old StarCraft & Broodwar then played it again with my brother using Lan...

I forgot the cheat on how to make a Cloaking guardian...What I remember is that you have to start with Protoss and then mind control a Zerg Drone...then use an Observer to mutate into a Cloaking Guardian.....

Do you guyz remember how to do it..?? Can refresh it to me....Pls...........

EdzBourne

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
Its not really a cheat like those cheat that you have to type, like the "show me the money & etc..."

You can actually use it in lan games, all you have to do is start with a protoss...then find an enemy using zerg, then mind control a drone....

After that, you have a protoss and a zerg...then use the protoss observer to mutate into a cloaking guardian...

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006
i remember cloaking zerglings, using an arbiter + burrow (or unburrow i cant remember) at the right time. And yes, you could fly the arbiter away and the ling was still cloaked.

I've never seen a cloaked guardian..

Can you still float templars and stuff? (make an archon but cancel it just before they merge)

nottheking

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2006
You sure that you'd have the right patch version? Generally, Blizzard has had a good track record of catching bugs and exploits, and patching them promptly. They've covered quite a few; I recall one about being able to put command centers on top of missile turrets to effectively give them +1,500 health. Doesn't work any more, of course.

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006
there used to be maps that did all the exploits, floating templars, cloaked lings, floating probe/scv/drone, making tanks without addon (something like that, cant really remember what it was), stacking... etc