SVIDEO & TV MODE HELP

September 15, 2004 8:21:37 PM

Users,

I have two svideo cables connected to my TV. My satellite box and DVD both
work fine with these cables.

When I connect the svideo to my HP laptop and press the TV Now button
nothing happens. I keep getting an error message:

There was a problem enabling TV mode: Check the TV cable and try again

Is there something that I am missing to use my TV as a monitor?

donnoll@concentric.net

More about : svideo mode

Anonymous
September 15, 2004 8:21:38 PM

Try opening display first then confirm settings.

!