SVIDEO & TV MODE HELP

Users,

I have two svideo cables connected to my TV. My satellite box and DVD both
work fine with these cables.

When I connect the svideo to my HP laptop and press the TV Now button
nothing happens. I keep getting an error message:

There was a problem enabling TV mode: Check the TV cable and try again

Is there something that I am missing to use my TV as a monitor?

donnoll@concentric.net
1 answer Last reply
More about svideo mode help

    Try opening display first then confirm settings.

    "Don" wrote:

    > Users,
    >
    > I have two svideo cables connected to my TV. My satellite box and DVD both
    > work fine with these cables.
    >
    > When I connect the svideo to my HP laptop and press the TV Now button
    > nothing happens. I keep getting an error message:
    >

    > There was a problem enabling TV mode: Check the TV cable and try again
    >
    > Is there something that I am missing to use my TV as a monitor?
    >
    > donnoll@concentric.net

TV Cable Windows XP