time for new processor?

a robert thnx for the time. i'm using a asus deluxe a7n8x-e, and it quotes 3
kind of processors can be used AMD athlon, " " XP and " duron. what are
these. different ghz, cache? My VC is a radon 9600. yea i play far cry. i
had to update driver for VC. and all fixed. i just don't want to left hangin
in midair with no option but buy or don't play. oh what wound the noticable
changes be if i did change processors. thnx agin........

Go here to read all about the various versions of AMD processors and decide
for yourself:

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/ProductInformation/0,,30_118,00.html?redir=GIHM01

steve

"jomniomnious" <jomniomnious@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> a robert thnx for the time. i'm using a asus deluxe a7n8x-e, and it quotes
3
> kind of processors can be used AMD athlon, " " XP and " duron. what are
> these. different ghz, cache? My VC is a radon 9600. yea i play far cry. i
> had to update driver for VC. and all fixed. i just don't want to left
hangin
> in midair with no option but buy or don't play. oh what wound the
noticable
> changes be if i did change processors. thnx agin........

TRENDING THREADS