Free stuff in AGD now.

Just rationalising mine and shady's mules, dumping stuff we have enough of
in AGD. some reasonable stuff there, Kaytie just scored a Burriza.

Come one, come all or it'll vanish.
--
~misfit~

~misfit~ wrote:
> Just rationalising mine and shady's mules, dumping stuff we have
> enough of in AGD. some reasonable stuff there, Kaytie just scored a
> Burriza.
>
> Come one, come all or it'll vanish.

Damn, got Realm Down and I only took five mules in over 15 minutes. Will try
again in a few minutes. There's heaps of stuff in there already though.
--
~misfit~