Free stuff in AGD now.

Just rationalising mine and shady's mules, dumping stuff we have enough of
in AGD. some reasonable stuff there, Kaytie just scored a Burriza.

Come one, come all or it'll vanish.
--
~misfit~

More about free stuff

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Just rationalising mine and shady's mules, dumping stuff we have
    > enough of in AGD. some reasonable stuff there, Kaytie just scored a
    > Burriza.
    >
    > Come one, come all or it'll vanish.

    Damn, got Realm Down and I only took five mules in over 15 minutes. Will try
    again in a few minutes. There's heaps of stuff in there already though.
    --
    ~misfit~

Video Games