Windows XP Home Edition don't want to shutdown!

September 16, 2004 5:47:07 PM

Hello,

my Windows XP Home Edition is everytime restarting when I am giving the
command to shutdown! What should I do?

with regards
Stevan
Anonymous
September 16, 2004 5:47:08 PM

Hi Stevan

For shutdown/restart problems, please have a look at Jim Eshelman's web
site:

http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm
http://aumha.org/win5/a/tshoot.htm

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Stevan Tiefert" <stevan.tiefert@freenet.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> my Windows XP Home Edition is everytime restarting when I am giving the
> command to shutdown! What should I do?
>
> with regards
> Stevan
Anonymous
September 16, 2004 7:00:42 PM

Will Denny schrieb:
> Hi Stevan
>
> For shutdown/restart problems, please have a look at Jim Eshelman's web
> site:
>
> http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm
> http://aumha.org/win5/a/tshoot.htm

Hello Will,

I followed the instructions and I solved my problem. Thanks for your help!

with regards
Stevan Tiefert
!