Windows XP Home Edition don't want to shutdown!

Hello,

my Windows XP Home Edition is everytime restarting when I am giving the
command to shutdown! What should I do?

with regards
Stevan
2 answers Last reply
More about windows home edition shutdown

    Hi Stevan

    For shutdown/restart problems, please have a look at Jim Eshelman's web
    site:

    http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/tshoot.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    Will Denny schrieb:
    > Hi Stevan
    >
    > For shutdown/restart problems, please have a look at Jim Eshelman's web
    > site:
    >
    > http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm
    > http://aumha.org/win5/a/tshoot.htm

    Hello Will,

    I followed the instructions and I solved my problem. Thanks for your help!

    with regards
    Stevan Tiefert

Windows XP Microsoft Shutdown Command Prompt