Sign in with
Your question

What do you expect out of future games

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
January 9, 2008 4:22:46 AM

I'm waiting to build a new PC next month so I haven't got to play anything real current.. My last new game was company of heroes, I had fun with that until my motherboard toasted on my old P4.. Anyhow I'm dying to have a new game come out where I can leave reality and be immersed in the story.. I would say that Kotor had my imagination going when I trained to be a jedi.. Other than that it has been awhile... I want to know what other people expect and are looking for, I know gamers have some pretty unique tastes..I will admit that I'm looking forward to SC 2, mainly because I want to take Kerrigan down after killing my beloved Fenix!! But rpgs get pretty old to me quickly...

More about : expect future games

January 9, 2008 11:50:14 AM

What do I want? Better gameplay and creativity.

What will we get? On the whole; ever increasing hardware demands, fancy graphics, but shorter games with virtually no originality.

Let's hope Spore isn't a damp squib because there's precious little else on the horizon to grab my attention.
January 9, 2008 12:20:07 PM

I want something original, not the same skeleton with a different skin. I want it to set a name for itself in gaming history. Hey I know... why not an absolutely new genre? ;) 
January 9, 2008 1:24:35 PM

Groinal attachment
January 10, 2008 1:17:01 AM

Heh, thoughtful and comical reads ^ , thanks guys...
!