Windows XP OS Language Support

How do I change the OS language on an existing computer from Dutch to English?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows language support

    Windows XP is written in specific language versions, therefore one
    cannot change it from one language version to another. You'll need
    to purchase a "Full Version" of Windows XP in the language version
    you desire, reformat your drive and install it "clean".

    Or if you have an available empty drive or partition, you can install
    another "Full Version" of Windows XP in a different language version
    and create a dual-boot configuration.

    Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

    Welcome to WorldLanguage.com!
    http://www.worldlanguage.com/

    A good third-party partitioning program is Partition Magic 8.
    http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    blueskiesdp wrote:
    > How do I change the OS language on an existing computer from Dutch
    > English?

    You cannot upgrade or convert from one language version of the OS
    to another, so you'll have to purchase and use the full version of
    English WinXP to perform a clean installation.

    Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you: