WTF.. Is going on?

Early this morning I couldn't sleep so decided to do a few Mephi and
Andy runs. This items pops out of Mephi's pockets as he bites the
dust. This item looks screwed up, I looked on DiabloII.net and the
attributes regarding this item on there are totally different, grant
you they are still for 1.09.
One of my Druids would love this item but he wont be able to wear it.

http://www.blocker.eclipse.co.uk/Diablo/wtf.jpg

Any thoughts guys, has Bliz finally given up and released there own
bugged items? LOL

Cheers
Suzi
40 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    ArtDent wrote:
    > On 23-Feb-2005, radiodude <rdude@nospam4me.net> wrote:
    >
    > > But wtf good is all those +skills, if they are for druid skills?
    Skills
    > > the barb can't use, and a druid can't use the item!
    > >
    > > Jim
    >
    > If you notice, there is no '(Druid only)' listed after the skill(s),
    that
    > means that other character types that equip that item can cast those
    spells
    > even tho they are not Druids. There are a few items like this that
    allow
    > characters to cast spells that normally are cast by other character
    types.

    In this case, that is NOT true, as it is a barb only hat :)

    Mickey

    short wrote:
    > "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "radiodude" <rdude@nospam4me.net> wrote in message
    > > > Shiflet wrote:
    > > >

    > > > But wtf good is all those +skills, if they are for druid skills?
    Skills
    > > > the barb can't use, and a druid can't use the item!
    > >
    > > I shouldn't even go here, but, wolfhowl lets you make a dog barb.
    A barb
    > > can use all those skills when you equip that helm.
    > >

    > So, what are we gonna name him??
    >

    > short - I'm sure there's a name list here somewhere..........

    WoofGrowl

    Mickey

    --
    Don't Panic!

    "Fluzi_Suzi" <headgirl@school.com> wrote in message
    > Early this morning I couldn't sleep so decided to do a few Mephi and
    > Andy runs. This items pops out of Mephi's pockets as he bites the
    > dust. This item looks screwed up, I looked on DiabloII.net and the
    > attributes regarding this item on there are totally different, grant
    > you they are still for 1.09.
    > One of my Druids would love this item but he wont be able to wear it.
    >
    > http://www.blocker.eclipse.co.uk/Diablo/wtf.jpg
    >
    > Any thoughts guys, has Bliz finally given up and released there own
    > bugged items? LOL
    >
    > Cheers
    > Suzi
    Try http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/normal/ubarbarian.shtml

    Cheers Al

    radiodude wrote:
    > Whitedog wrote:
    > > "radiodude" <rdude@nospam4me.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Shiflet wrote:
    > >>

    > >>But wtf good is all those +skills, if they are for druid skills?
    Skills
    > >>the barb can't use, and a druid can't use the item!
    > >

    > > I shouldn't even go here, but, wolfhowl lets you make a dog barb.
    A barb
    > > can use all those skills when you equip that helm.
    > >

    > I was under the impression that +skills on an item wouldn't work
    unless
    > you already had one point in the skill without the item. IOW, for +3
    > lycanthropy, you already had to have one point in it to actually use
    it,
    > so you wind up with lvl4 min. And since a barb can't put points into
    > that skill, he couldn't use it...
    > Or am I just confused???

    The latter.

    Mickey

    Mickey wrote:
    > radiodude wrote:
    >
    >>Whitedog wrote:
    >>
    >>>"radiodude" <rdude@nospam4me.net> wrote in message

    > Skills

    >>>I shouldn't even go here, but, wolfhowl lets you make a dog barb.
    >
    > A barb
    >
    >>>can use all those skills when you equip that helm.
    >>>

    >>I was under the impression that +skills on an item wouldn't work
    >
    > unless
    >
    >>you already had one point in the skill without the item. IOW, for +3
    >>lycanthropy, you already had to have one point in it to actually use
    >
    > it,
    >
    >>so you wind up with lvl4 min. And since a barb can't put points into
    >>that skill, he couldn't use it...
    >>Or am I just confused???
    >

    > The latter.
    >
    > Mickey

    Well, nothing new there...
    It is the first monday after a full moon, after all...

    Jim

    radiodude wrote:
    > Mickey wrote:
    >> radiodude wrote:
    >>
    >>> so you wind up with lvl4 min. And since a barb can't put points into
    >>> that skill, he couldn't use it...
    >>> Or am I just confused???
    >>

    >> The latter.
    >>
    >> Mickey
    >>

    > Well, nothing new there...
    > It is the first monday after a full moon, after all...

    And a full moon that I got a picture of with my digital camera that I'm so
    pleased with it's now my desktop background. Obscured by clouds. (10 points
    to whoever can name the band without recourse to Google or similar)
    --
    ~misfit~

    "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
    > radiodude wrote:
    > > Mickey wrote:

    > >> The latter.
    > >>
    > >> Mickey
    > >>

    > > Well, nothing new there...
    > > It is the first monday after a full moon, after all...
    >
    > And a full moon that I got a picture of with my digital camera that I'm so
    > pleased with it's now my desktop background. Obscured by clouds. (10
    points
    > to whoever can name the band without recourse to Google or similar)
    > --

    Isn't that a funky band of some sort?

    short - probably a renamed Flock of Seagulls

    On 28-Feb-2005, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:

    > Obscured by clouds. (10 points
    > to whoever can name the band without recourse to Google or similar)
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Pink Floyd
    I prefer the UmmaGumma album myself.
    --
    Don't Panic!

    "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message

    > On 28-Feb-2005, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:
    >
    > > Obscured by clouds. (10 points
    > > to whoever can name the band without recourse to Google or similar)
    > > --
    > > ~misfit~
    >
    > Pink Floyd
    > I prefer the UmmaGumma album myself.
    > --
    > Don't Panic!

    http://www.obscuredbyclouds.com/

    It's an actual band as well! I knew I'd heard of it somewhere.

    short

    ArtDent wrote:
    > On 28-Feb-2005, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:
    >
    >> Obscured by clouds. (10 points
    >> to whoever can name the band without recourse to Google or similar)
    >> --
    >> ~misfit~
    >
    > Pink Floyd
    > I prefer the UmmaGumma album myself.

    Ummagumma is good. 'Saucer Full of Secrets' was good too but it's been a
    while since I heard it. (Like, 25 years or so).
    --

    > ArtDent wrote:
    > > On 28-Feb-2005, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Obscured by clouds. (10 points
    > >> to whoever can name the band without recourse to Google or similar)
    > >> --
    > >> ~misfit~
    > >
    > > Pink Floyd
    > > I prefer the UmmaGumma album myself.
    >
    > Ummagumma is good. 'Saucer Full of Secrets' was good too but it's been a
    > while since I heard it. (Like, 25 years or so).
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Dude!
    How old are you, anyway? It's just funny that we have similar tastes in
    music, but I was only 3 when you last heard Saucer :o)

    short

    short wrote:
    > "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in message
    >>
    >> On 28-Feb-2005, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Obscured by clouds. (10 points
    >>> to whoever can name the band without recourse to Google or similar)
    >>> --
    >>> ~misfit~
    >>
    >> Pink Floyd
    >> I prefer the UmmaGumma album myself.
    >> --
    >> Don't Panic!
    >
    > http://www.obscuredbyclouds.com/
    >
    > It's an actual band as well! I knew I'd heard of it somewhere.

    Cool! I didn't know that.
    --
    ~misfit~

    short wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
    >> ArtDent wrote:

    >>> Pink Floyd
    >>> I prefer the UmmaGumma album myself.
    >>
    >> Ummagumma is good. 'Saucer Full of Secrets' was good too but it's
    >> been a while since I heard it. (Like, 25 years or so).
    >> --
    >> ~misfit~
    >>

    > Dude!
    > How old are you, anyway? It's just funny that we have similar tastes
    > in music, but I was only 3 when you last heard Saucer :o)

    Ummm, I'm around 43 years old but don't tell anyone else. People can be *so*
    ageist you know? :o)
    --
    ~misfit~

    On 1-Mar-2005, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:

    > Ummm, I'm around 43 years old but don't tell anyone else. People can be
    > *so*
    > ageist you know? :o)
    > --
    > ~misfit~

    Yes, youngster, I too know.
    I am 50 and a half going on 15.
    ;)
    --
    Don't Panic!

    "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in news:5X5Vd.11683$Ba3.10630
    @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    > On 1-Mar-2005, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:
    >
    >> Ummm, I'm around 43 years old but don't tell anyone else. People can
    be
    >> *so*
    >> ageist you know? :o)
    >> --
    >> ~misfit~
    >
    > Yes, youngster, I too know.
    > I am 50 and a half going on 15.
    > ;)

    You're both kids, God bless ya. Age is just a number.

    Diane

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote

    >"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in news:5X5Vd.11683$Ba3.10630
    >@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:
    >

    >> On 1-Mar-2005, "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ummm, I'm around 43 years old but don't tell anyone else. People can
    >be
    >>> *so*
    >>> ageist you know? :o)
    >>> --
    >>> ~misfit~
    >>
    >> Yes, youngster, I too know.
    >> I am 50 and a half going on 15.
    >> ;)
    >
    >You're both kids, God bless ya. Age is just a number.

    And I'm growing older but not up.
    --
    no, i didn't forget the 'F's
    http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

    jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in

    > After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    > Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote
    >
    >>"ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname> wrote in news:5X5Vd.11683$Ba3.10630
    >>@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    >>be
    >>>
    >>> Yes, youngster, I too know.
    >>> I am 50 and a half going on 15.
    >>> ;)
    >>
    >>You're both kids, God bless ya. Age is just a number.
    >
    > And I'm growing older but not up.

    I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, so I just stay home
    and play.

    Diane

    Diane wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in
    >
    > > Diane wrote:
    > >> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in

    > >> Impossible!!! I have been saying that line for 100's of years,
    > >> therefore, YOU STOLE IT FROM ME!!! Yeah, when Rex left, it was
    > >> tragic, and my friend Bronto used to give me rides around town.
    > >> Never took long to get anywhere just by virtue of his size. He
    was a
    > >> pretty big fella, hahahaha.
    > >>
    > >> Brat!!!!
    > >
    > > LOL! I win! You resorted to name-calling first. :-)
    > >
    > > Brat huh? :-) Never been called that before. Thank you, now I think
    > > can probably say I've been called all the names under the sun.
    > > --
    > > ~misfit~
    > >

    > Oh, not ALL of them. I'm sure I can think of a few you've never
    heard
    > of, however I'll behave and refrain. You're still a brat!!!

    You'll behave? This, from a female? Alert the media!!!!

    Mickey

    Diane wrote:
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109796273.324783.258780
    > @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
    >

    > > Diane wrote:
    > >> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in

    > > stay

    Well
    > > the

    > > was a

    > >> Oh, not ALL of them. I'm sure I can think of a few you've never
    > > heard
    > >> of, however I'll behave and refrain. You're still a brat!!!
    > >
    > > You'll behave? This, from a female? Alert the media!!!!
    > >
    > > Mickey
    > >

    > Ah, and here we have a sexist remark!! BTW, where's ald these days?

    Sexist? Nah, just a realist mon amie :)

    Mickey

    Diane wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in
    >
    >> Diane wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, so I just stay
    >>> home and play.
    >>
    >> Hey! You stole that from me! I used to say it all the time. Well the
    >> first bit anyway.
    >>
    >> BTW, were you like, really sad when the dinosaurs died? :-)
    >
    > Impossible!!! I have been saying that line for 100's of years,
    > therefore, YOU STOLE IT FROM ME!!! Yeah, when Rex left, it was
    > tragic, and my friend Bronto used to give me rides around town.
    > Never took long to get anywhere just by virtue of his size. He was a
    > pretty big fella, hahahaha.
    >
    > Brat!!!!

    LOL! I win! You resorted to name-calling first. :-)

    Brat huh? :-) Never been called that before. Thank you, now I think I can

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109797335.784685.178360
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > Diane wrote:
    >> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109796273.324783.258780
    >> @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > just
    >> > stay

    > Well
    >> > the

    >> > was a

    > think

    >> > heard
    >> >
    >> > You'll behave? This, from a female? Alert the media!!!!
    >> >
    >> > Mickey
    >> >

    >> Ah, and here we have a sexist remark!! BTW, where's ald these days?
    >>

    > Sexist? Nah, just a realist mon amie :)
    >
    > Mickey

    We can rationalize anything dear one.

    Diane

    "~shady angel~" <dNOduck@SPAMorcon.net.nz> wrote in news:38mv7fF5op6hrU1
    @individual.net:

    > Mickey wrote:
    >> Diane wrote:
    >>> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in

    >>> Oh, not ALL of them. I'm sure I can think of a few you've never
    >>> heard of, however I'll behave and refrain. You're still a brat!!!
    >>
    >> You'll behave? This, from a female? Alert the media!!!!
    >>
    >> Mickey
    >
    > Hey I'm female and I know how to behave alot better then some male's!

    Oh now. Can't behave. There's no fun in that!!!

    Diane

    Diane wrote:
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109797335.784685.178360
    > @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > >> Ah, and here we have a sexist remark!! BTW, where's ald these
    days?

    > > Sexist? Nah, just a realist mon amie :)
    >
    > We can rationalize anything dear one.

    Ah, you females behave only when it suits your needs at the moment :o)

    Mickey

    ~shady angel~ wrote:
    > Mickey wrote:
    > > Diane wrote:
    > >
    > > You'll behave? This, from a female? Alert the media!!!!
    > >
    > > Mickey
    >
    > Hey I'm female and I know how to behave alot better then some male's!

    Actually, females behave better than males about 99.98% of the time.
    I'm just proving this point by breaking Diane's chops a bit :)

    Mickey

    Diane wrote:
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109861381.717156.218430
    > @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
    >

    > > ~shady angel~ wrote:

    > >> Hey I'm female and I know how to behave alot better then some
    male's!

    > > Actually, females behave better than males about 99.98% of the
    time.
    > > I'm just proving this point by breaking Diane's chops a bit :)
    > >
    > > Mickey
    > >

    > And trying to do so mightily!!! We females tend to allow you males
    > believe you're getting the upper hand.

    We males tend to allow you females to believe we believe we have the
    upper hand.

    As Redd Foxx once said "You women need to unite, because as long as you
    remain spread, the men will always be on top". hee hee

    Mickey

    After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote

    >"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in
    >
    >> Diane wrote:
    >>> "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in

    >>> Impossible!!! I have been saying that line for 100's of years,
    >>> therefore, YOU STOLE IT FROM ME!!! Yeah, when Rex left, it was
    >>> tragic, and my friend Bronto used to give me rides around town.
    >>> Never took long to get anywhere just by virtue of his size. He was a
    >>> pretty big fella, hahahaha.
    >>>
    >>> Brat!!!!
    >>
    >> LOL! I win! You resorted to name-calling first. :-)
    >>
    >> Brat huh? :-) Never been called that before. Thank you, now I think I
    >> can probably say I've been called all the names under the sun.
    >> --
    >> ~misfit~
    >>

    >Oh, not ALL of them. I'm sure I can think of a few you've never heard
    >of, however I'll behave and refrain. You're still a brat!!!

    Behave in what way? :-)
    --

    Diane wrote:
    > "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109868513.587621.125280
    > @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:
    >

    > >> And trying to do so mightily!!! We females tend to allow you
    males
    > >> believe you're getting the upper hand.
    > >
    > > We males tend to allow you females to believe we believe we have
    the
    > > upper hand.
    > >
    > > As Redd Foxx once said "You women need to unite, because as long as

    > you
    > > remain spread, the men will always be on top". hee hee
    > >

    > And maybe we like it that way, HA!!!!!

    Gee, I sure hope so, or I've spent a lot of effort for nothing :)

    Mickey

    > After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
    > Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote
    >
    >>"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in

    >>> LOL! I win! You resorted to name-calling first. :-)
    >>>
    >>> Brat huh? :-) Never been called that before. Thank you, now I think
    >>> can probably say I've been called all the names under the sun.
    >>> --
    >>> ~misfit~
    >>>

    >>Oh, not ALL of them. I'm sure I can think of a few you've never heard
    >>of, however I'll behave and refrain. You're still a brat!!!
    >
    > Behave in what way? :-)

    I'm behaving by not calling you any other names. I'm feeling that
    "brat" is probably appropo.

    Diane

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109861180.555643.126190
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Diane wrote:
    >> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109797335.784685.178360
    >> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > days?
    >> >>

    >> > Sexist? Nah, just a realist mon amie :)
    >>
    >> We can rationalize anything dear one.
    >
    > Ah, you females behave only when it suits your needs at the moment :o)
    >
    > Mickey

    It's our perogative.

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109861381.717156.218430
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > ~shady angel~ wrote:
    >> Mickey wrote:
    >> > Diane wrote:
    >> >
    >> > You'll behave? This, from a female? Alert the media!!!!
    >> >
    >> > Mickey
    >>
    >> Hey I'm female and I know how to behave alot better then some male's!
    >
    > Actually, females behave better than males about 99.98% of the time.
    > I'm just proving this point by breaking Diane's chops a bit :)
    >
    > Mickey

    And trying to do so mightily!!! We females tend to allow you males to

    "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109869550.190035.229120
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > Diane wrote:
    >> "Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote in news:1109868513.587621.125280
    >> @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

    > males
    >> >
    >> > We males tend to allow you females to believe we believe we have
    > the
    >> > upper hand.
    >> >
    >> > As Redd Foxx once said "You women need to unite, because as long as
    >
    >> you
    >> > remain spread, the men will always be on top". hee hee
    >> >

    >> And maybe we like it that way, HA!!!!!
    >
    > Gee, I sure hope so, or I've spent a lot of effort for nothing :)
    >
    > Mickey

    I just don't know what to say to that, hmmmmmmmmm.

Games Diablo Video Games