Burning CD

Thanks, but I neglected to say I had already done that. The files I'm
copying don't say "Read Only" and I am using CDRW blank Cd's that I
formatted on the InCd first.
Karen

--
kpardee

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Copy all the files back to your PC (hard drive), then format the CDRWs to the InCD packet writing format, then copy the files back to the InCD disk. You then will be able to manipulate them on the fly. Keep in mind that any packet writing software can be unreliable, and it isn't very reliable after so many uses on the same disk.