Remove URL From History

September 17, 2004 5:02:57 PM

When I type in www.usatoday.com in IE 6, it always goes to:
http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/delays/fly-index..., a site
I visited months ago. Tools/Internet Options/Clear History doesn't
clear it and neither does the registry hack: HKEY_CURRENT__
USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedURL's
(it doesn't appear on the list). Is there another way to remove
a URL from IE's autocomplete file?

Thanks!
Scott

More about : remove url history

Anonymous
September 17, 2004 5:40:17 PM

System Security Suite (3S) is a program designed to remove internet tracks
and junk files from your computer. It allows you to delete Cookies,
clear Internet Explorer Cache, delete index.dat Files, clear Typed URLs,
Windows Temp Folder and much more.
http://www.igorshpak.net/

--
Carey Frisch