Migrating files from Win98 to XP

Just got a new pc with XP and need to move digital pics to the new one. The
old pc runs Win 98 (first edition, NOT SE) and doesnt have a cd burner.
My plan was to save the digital pics and a few other files from My Docs to
my Jumpdrive and move them that way. However, I found out only 98 SE
supports flash drives. How/where can I get the 98 SE upgrade cd??
I tried Windows Update but dont find the service pack.
Any ideas??
Thanks!

Hi,

For the Win98SE Upgrade CD, you'd have to haunt auction sites. It hasn't
been available in over a year.

You would be better off networking the machines together with a hub or
crossover cable.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/