File/Folder Display Information C:

Can anyone help me get my full name out of the file/folder information that
shows up when you copy a file...for example, in the "my documents" folder, if
I send an attachment it will say c:\documents and settings.adam
chandler.adam\fax. I do not want people seeing my name in everything I send
to them.
Is there anyone out there that can help me correct this?
I am using Windows XP Professional.
1 answer Last reply
More about file folder display information

    Hi,

    Do you mean the path is seen in the attachment window when you attach the
    files.

    Dont worry about that. When the user receives the mail, the attachment will
    become a part of the mail and there will be no trace of where the file
    originated from.

    the path name is shown because the application should know where to pick the
    file from once the uploading begins.

    Regards
    M. Rajesh
    ..Net and Windows Shell MVP
    www.winxpsolution.com

    "HaK" wrote:

    > Can anyone help me get my full name out of the file/folder information that
    > shows up when you copy a file...for example, in the "my documents" folder, if
    > I send an attachment it will say c:\documents and settings.adam
    > chandler.adam\fax. I do not want people seeing my name in everything I send
    > to them.
    > Is there anyone out there that can help me correct this?
    > I am using Windows XP Professional.

Microsoft Windows XP Displays