Double Monitor Icon For Connection Missing

How can I activate the double monitor icon that flashes when I go
on-line?
It is not in the task bar by the clock.

--
RichardBreitman

"RichardBreitman" <RichardBreitman.1csxd0@pcbanter.net>
wrote in news:RichardBreitman.1csxd0@pcbanter.net:
> How can I activate the double monitor icon that flashes when I go
> on-line?
> It is not in the task bar by the clock.

Network connections applet in Control Panel. It's a property of your
connectoid.

Hi,

Check the properties of your network connection, it should be on the general
tab.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"RichardBreitman" <RichardBreitman.1csxd0@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> How can I activate the double monitor icon that flashes when I go
> on-line?
> It is not in the task bar by the clock.
>

> --
> RichardBreitman