Double Monitor Icon For Connection Missing

Tags:
  • Connection
  • Monitors
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b C Monitor
September 19, 2004 2:57:24 AM

How can I activate the double monitor icon that flashes when I go
on-line?
It is not in the task bar by the clock.

--
RichardBreitman

More about : double monitor icon connection missing

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
September 19, 2004 2:57:25 AM

"RichardBreitman" <RichardBreitman.1csxd0@pcbanter.net>
wrote in news:RichardBreitman.1csxd0@pcbanter.net:
> How can I activate the double monitor icon that flashes when I go
> on-line?
> It is not in the task bar by the clock.

Network connections applet in Control Panel. It's a property of your
connectoid.

a b C Monitor
September 19, 2004 2:57:25 AM

Hi,

Check the properties of your network connection, it should be on the general
tab.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/