Double Monitor Icon For Connection Missing

How can I activate the double monitor icon that flashes when I go
on-line?
It is not in the task bar by the clock.

--
RichardBreitman
2 answers Last reply

    "RichardBreitman" <RichardBreitman.1csxd0@pcbanter.net>
    wrote in news:RichardBreitman.1csxd0@pcbanter.net:
    > How can I activate the double monitor icon that flashes when I go
    > on-line?
    > It is not in the task bar by the clock.

    Network connections applet in Control Panel. It's a property of your
    connectoid.

    Hi,

    Check the properties of your network connection, it should be on the general
    tab.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "RichardBreitman" <RichardBreitman.1csxd0@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > How can I activate the double monitor icon that flashes when I go
    > on-line?
    > It is not in the task bar by the clock.
    >

    > --
    > RichardBreitman

Connection Monitors Microsoft Windows XP