Status
Not open for further replies.

goodfellarobert

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
Hello everyone,

I made a horrible decision and tried to build my own computer which has basically been a disaster.
I am attempting to sell off the individual parts to recover some of the money I have thrown at this.

I am trying to sell the following

AMD 720 BE AM3 Processor: $60 buyer pays shipping
Asus M4A79T Deluxe motherboard: $60 buyer pays shipping
4 Gigs of OCZ dual channel DDR3 memory: $20 buyer pays shipping
Pioneer DVD drive: $5 buyer pays shipping
2x Sapphire Radeon 4890 OC Edition: $175 each buyer pays shipping
1 TB Seagate HD: $40 Buyer pays shipping
1 TB Western Digital Caviar Black Edition: $60 buyer pays shipping

All of the items listed work, only individually. It had been a nightmare since I built this system dealing with catalyst drivers and I am done with it. I am not intelligent enough, do not have the time or patience to get this thing working. I am flexible with the prices. I can take check, money order, or pay pal. Please just shoot me an email @ goodfellarobert@gmail.com if you have any questions, want some pictures, like to tell me I'm an idiot, or would like to buy something.

Oh yeah I live in Chesterfield, VA. If you are local and would just like to swing buy to pick something up just shoot me an email

rewindlabs

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
Uhhh....why not copy the names into newegg :sarcastic:

But if he does end up responding to my messages i will indeed be buying the gist of the sell so not much left for anyone else...

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
Took a look at goodfellarobert's profile. Looks like this was his first build, wouldn't trust the condition of those parts... he may have accidentally damaged them during his first build. I remember my first build, I forgot mobo risers. My second build, I put the wrong screws in the risers... big screws wouldn't come out of the risers, instead the risers came outa the mobo tray lmao had to take the mobo out.

ibleet

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2007
Judging by the nonsense you're spewing, I would rather deal with him than with you. Grow up and stop judging someone you don't even know. You're just mad that you missed out on a deal and it's kinda pathetic. :pfff:

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009

First of all the keyword above is 'if', incase you failed high school English :pt1cable: Second of all, I'm not mad and this was more likely to be a scam than a deal, I just had an 'ah ha!' moment when I read his status as 'stranger', so I read his 3 only posts and it sounded like this was his first build, and he may have killed some parts, i.e. it sounded like he cut off the metal arm things on the in/out mobo shield cuz he didn't know they go over the boxes.

It's alright, I understand if an idiot wants to deal with a potential scammer. Seriously, who in there right minds would sell all those fully functional components for like a third of retail price? Oh that's right, we're taking a risk that they don't work. Yea he may be easier to deal with since he really wants to get rid of this stuff, especially since they may be disfunctional, where as I have nothing to deal about at the moment.

sportsfanboy

Distinguished
Bleet is an instigator... He loves popping in on threads to talk sh-t.

The op is a stranger: strike one for reliability

The op said:I made a horrible decision and tried to build my own computer which has basically been a disaster --Strike two for the possible messed up hardware (he never said any of the parts work)

Bleet always trolling for no reason, yea f-it strike three

FYI Bleet... When someone says it was a disaster the warning signs usually come up.

Would you buy a car from someone that said the engine build was a disaster? I was trying to buy the memory that is usually warrantied for life.

Someone always has to start sh-t, why?

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
Yea they were... says the guy who got scammed sending his WC away :lol:

Rewindlabs are you a girl? o.o just curious... your avatar uses psychology play to make me think the post I'm reading was written by a girl >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.