do you like super mario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006

lol...

I don't like Wario's games (whatever they were called), I did play as Wario on mario kart 64, i'ma Wario and i'ma gonna win!

yaciki

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2008
I got a new Mario games, it's difficult to pass, so many fungus and there are super frog which will shot you, I died...

blashyrkh

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2007
I played mario since 1991 on my original gameboy system. Then mario 2, 3, Wario land, mario tenis, mario 64 etc...
What Nintendo need to do is a massive FPS with crysis graphics and ultimate gore with blood all over. I don't care about the story, saving the princess will work for me (maybe a sneak peak on the "reward" after you finish the game would be cool).

Am I twisted or what?

guruofchem

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
Super Mario Galaxy is spectacular - best game on the Wii, most likely, and well worth getting the console for. Wii = FUN! I remember the old GameBoy Mario titles quite fondly as well.

yaciki

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2008
I played Mario days ago with NDS lite and it's great .
I think it's better than play with PSP.
Now I'd like to watch video with xbox today but it seems I can't do that, someone from yahoo told me it needs converter to convert DVD Movie to xbox format and he recommend me DVD Ripper which published by Daniusoft (or not? may be).
after I convert Ratatouille to xbox format with the DVD Ripper, I still don't know how to play with xbox360 :||
so sad...
it's the wrong converter I use?
I just free download from http://www.daniusoft.com/dvd-ripper.html and install my XP and it seems nothing miss converts fast, does someone even watch movie with xbox360?

lfranklin

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2007
Mario is pure greatness. Mario, Zelda, and Final Fantasy have lasted for ages and will continue to. They all also have a 9 out of 10 chance of any new game being great!

Rhinofart

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
I got all the Mario Games on my modded X-Box. Some days I think playing Super Mario 3 is better than most of the mindless shoot 'em up games that are out today. I think I'm going to hook my X-Box up tonight and play some more! Woot!

llama_man

Splendid
Jan 12, 2006

One hand on the controller and another on the Kleenex, eh?

Back down to The Other for you.

Sorry guys - Wingy won't bother you anymore.

* exits thread with the muffled sound of a struggling Wingding *

Harry-Plopper

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2008

It is when you dribble when you talk and crap your self when you walk !!!

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006
lol, my 60 year old step father plays mario 64 on my sister's DS when she's at school.

I went down on the long weekend, and he was like "I found the big guy with the mustache", wtf is he talking about, then my sis says he was at the bomb king lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.