partition hard disk drive

i have a 200G HDD. I partitioned into two 100G drives. Now, I only can see
Drive c: with 100G space and the rest of the drive letters taken up by
removal drives. Can someone help me to find the missing drive....tks

go to f8 and see the reboot list and see

Lan
cdrom
harddrive 0,1,2,3,etc
choose one like
f:\harddrive 1 see it you can see all you drives

Click on START - RUN.. type COMPMGMT.MSC into the box.. now click on
STORAGE - DISK MANAGEMENT.. the resulting display will show the primary
partition of 100gb and an unallocated space of 100gb.. right click on the
unallocated space and select the FORMAT option.. you may have the choice of
formatting NTFS or FAT32.. your call..

After you have done this, XP will allocate a letter to the newly formatted
space..

Mike H