partition hard disk drive

i have a 200G HDD. I partitioned into two 100G drives. Now, I only can see
Drive c: with 100G space and the rest of the drive letters taken up by
removal drives. Can someone help me to find the missing drive....tks
2 answers Last reply
More about partition hard disk drive

    go to f8 and see the reboot list and see

    Lan
    cdrom
    harddrive 0,1,2,3,etc
    choose one like
    f:\harddrive 1 see it you can see all you drives

    Click on START - RUN.. type COMPMGMT.MSC into the box.. now click on
    STORAGE - DISK MANAGEMENT.. the resulting display will show the primary
    partition of 100gb and an unallocated space of 100gb.. right click on the
    unallocated space and select the FORMAT option.. you may have the choice of
    formatting NTFS or FAT32.. your call..

    After you have done this, XP will allocate a letter to the newly formatted
    space..

    Mike H

    "petersglim" <petersglim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i have a 200G HDD. I partitioned into two 100G drives. Now, I only can see
    > Drive c: with 100G space and the rest of the drive letters taken up by
    > removal drives. Can someone help me to find the missing drive....tks

Partition Hard Drives Windows XP