Highest power USB dongle for poor mans wifi antenna set-up

I am interest in rigging up one of those "poor man's ) scoop USB
dongle WLAN antennas but wan to use the highest RF transmit power
dongle available . Which ones are the most powerful ? - thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about highest power dongle poor mans wifi antenna

    <nospam4me@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > I am interest in rigging up one of those "poor man's ) scoop USB
    > dongle WLAN antennas but wan to use the highest RF transmit power
    > dongle available . Which ones are the most powerful ? - thanks

    Not sure which is the highest power but the D-link DWL-122 can often be
    found on sale for $30 or less.

    --
    Bob Alston

    ---

WiFi and Home Networking Power Wireless Networking