Runner error backweb code137903

In my many attempts to eliminate my problems with backwebI've followed most
of the suggestions offered. I finally just deleted the Backweb folder out of
C:\Program Files\But I am still getting a runner error backweb code 137903.
I tried deleting sub-files but the error still pops up. Backweb does not
show in the list of Add/Rem. I tried the manual removal (DLGLI.EXE) but that
was not even listed. I could not locate Iadhide3.dll (found 4.dll) so that I
could delete it. I could not find (don't know how) BackWeb.exe so that I
could rename it BackWeb.ex. I've tried other options with no luck. Anything
else out there?
--
His Servant

Hi there,
some computers (such s HP) use a backweb program to
deliver updates to your computer. I ran into this problem
also.
Check your computer's support pages for more info.