Yahoo Mail?

WinXP Home sp2
I use OE for my mail and have all of the security enabled that I can, plus
Norton AV etc.

My grandkids use my PC sometimes to check their Yahoo accounts, is there
anyway I can prevent them from opening an attachment on my PC. I use
EarthLink

Thanks
Bob
2 answers Last reply
More about yahoo mail

    You can't prevent them from opening attachments from webmail systems. You
    can make them run in limited accounts to prevent installation of malware.
    You can prevent them from using your system if they don't follow the house
    rules.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Leanin' Cedar" <Nospam@nospam.org> wrote in message
    > WinXP Home sp2
    > I use OE for my mail and have all of the security enabled that I can, plus
    > Norton AV etc.
    >
    > My grandkids use my PC sometimes to check their Yahoo accounts, is there
    > anyway I can prevent them from opening an attachment on my PC. I use
    > EarthLink
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bob

    House Rules it shall be!!!

    Bob

    > You can't prevent them from opening attachments from webmail systems. You
    > can make them run in limited accounts to prevent installation of malware.
    > You can prevent them from using your system if they don't follow the house
    > rules.
    >
    > --
    > Best of Luck,

Microsoft Yahoo Mail Windows XP