Sign in with
Your question

space exploration game for PSP?

Last response: in Video Games
January 29, 2008 7:26:57 AM

A question to all PSP owners out there.

Does anyone know of a space exploration game for the PSP? I'm looking for some travelling entertainment.

January 30, 2008 7:32:54 PM

There isn't any.

Closest one is Star Trek Tactical Assault. Which is more about space combat than about exploration.

You would probably need to go with homebrew stuff for that.
January 31, 2008 5:50:32 AM

I hated ST:tactical assault.

I thought as much (that there isn't any) but I have missed one.

So try #2, what the best RTS out there for the PSP?
Related resources
January 31, 2008 11:59:09 AM

Tetris :) 
February 1, 2008 7:11:06 AM

I wouldn't mind a good tetris for the PSP :)  I would mind paying more than $20 for it though. Lumines was enjoyable but I'm not going to buy another Lumines game if the biggest change is an update of the soundtracks.
February 1, 2008 7:13:07 AM

For some unknown reason I cannot edit my previous post this morning. Anyone knows a good (cheap) place to purchase a copy of Monster Hunter: Freedom 2?
February 5, 2008 12:39:31 PM

Well there are in fact some Space exploration games for PSP. You need a Custom-Firmware to play them because they are homebrews.
The best Space game is a port of "The Ur-Quan Masters" (aka "Star Control II") for PSP. This game rocks, check it out.
Also the amiga classic game "Frontier Elite II" has been ported to PSP and is known as "Frontier 1337".
With Dosbox for PSP it is possible to play "Masters of Orion". Soon a Developer will release the game "No Gravity" wich is some kind of Space Shooter.
Without Custom Firmware there are only some space shooters like "Star Wars Battlefront II".
February 5, 2008 12:47:27 PM

Well.. i can´t edit my post either..
Check out "Xyanide Resurrection" when you like fancy graphics. Its some kind of space shooter for psp.

@BigMac and llama_man
Keep you´re spams to yourself!
!